• BOYFRIEND Seonghwa

Pairing: Seonghwa x Reader
Words: ~400 :(

Another thunder came down loudly. I flinched. It felt like the thunderstorm was right above our house and it terrified me. Seonghwa was peacefully sleeping next to me, the storm didn't seem to bother him at all. But I also didn't want to wake him up just because I couldn't sleep. He needed sleep as much as I did. His fluffy ash-blonde hair was falling onto his fine face as it slowly moved as he breathed. This night's gonna be long.

The sky was bright for a second once again. After the lighting, the loud thunder came and I gasped a bit too loud this time. I quickly turned around so I wouldn't face Seonghwa anymore and put the blanket up to my nose, tears starting to build up in my eyes. Some moments later I could hear that he was slowly moving, not sure whether he was still asleep or had woken up because of my loud gasp.

"Y/n...?" He said with his sleepy raspy voice.

"Mh?" I didn't trust my voice so I just made quiet noises to communicate with him.

"Are you okay?" Seonghwa asked. I could hear the concern in his voice.

"Hmh." I nodded as the sky was bright again. Seconds later the next noisy thunder came and made me flinch badly and grab into the bedsheets even tighter.

"No, you're not. You're scared." He got up, closed the window and curtains and quickly came back to bed. The thunder wasn't as loud as before but it still terrified me to the bone.

"Come here." He said and held out his arms.

With that, I quickly turned around and wrapped my arms around his upper body and my legs around his small waist. Seonghwa was a bit surprised by the sudden action but quickly wrapped his long arms around my body as well.

"It's alright. The storm can't hurt you, I'm protecting you." Seonghwa whispered.

I sniffled silently. He was now slowly rubbing my back in small circles to calm me down and rested his head on mine. His heartbeat and the lowering and raising of his chest helped me calm me as well.

"Now sleep. I'm here." Not many moments later, I had drifted off into a peaceful sleep.