TWO

TWO

 ❝Debated Otherwise.❞

❞

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

"Ophelia!"

Soft laughter bounced off the walls as Ophelia stumbled up the staircase, her bare feet padding against the dark tiled floor as Rafe slipped his finger up towards her lips, ones that were painted red and pouting as Rafe shook his head, a small smile creeping up onto his own.

"Shh." Rafe spoke in between laughter, his voice quiet as his hand met the small of Ophelia's back, pushing her lightly into his room as she shut the door silently, placing down the various bottles the pair had stolen from his father's stash.

The ride home had been completed silent, the eldest Cameron angry for more reasons than one. It was only when they had arrived back to the Cameron estate that the boy couldn't help but smile.

Ophelia jumped out of the car almost immediately, almost forgetting her shoes as she tip toed her way through the rather large house, finding herself in the dark lit kitchen as Rafe rummaged through his father's not so hidden cupboard of alcohol.

"You know." Ophelia spoke softly, her legs crossed underneath her as the pair sat in front of eachother, passing various bottles in between the two. "If you're dad ever found out I slept in here, we'd both be dead."

Rafe felt a smile creeping upon his lips, a half empty bottle of tequila resting in his hands, where his head titled backwards, his eyes shutting momentarily as the clear liquid burned down his throat. "That's why he'll never find out."

Wet clothing had been sticking to Ophelia's damp skin, her tiny fingers tugging at the fabric as she let out a frustrated sigh, her eyes meeting with Rafe's who's lips tugged into a playful grin. "I'm changing." Ophelia spoke bluntly, rising to her feet as she stumbled towards the boys dresser.

Rafe hesitantly tugged at the shirt clinging to his torso, pulling it off over his head in time to catch Ophelia bent over in attempts to look throughout the boys messy drawers, where his eyes lingered on her backside longer than he would like to admit.

Continuing on his stare, the boy rose to his feet, placing the bottle of tequila down onto his side table, fumbling with the button of his khaki shorts as he let them fall to his ankles, leaving the boy in nothing but red plaid underwear.

It hadn't been anything new, though when Ophelia spun on her heels and faced the almost naked boy, her breath hitched in her throat as her lips tugged upwards. "Jesus, Rafe." The boy laughed softly at her words, simply shrugging in response as he threw his clothes into the overflowing bin of laundry.