EIGHT

EIGHT

 ❝Fight Night.❞

─ ☆°•

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

"Thank you."

Topper Thorton's house remained jammed packed, sweaty bodies pressed up against one another, the backyard just as crowded as inside.

Both Kelce and Topper had disappeared off into the night once Rafe and Ophelia got together, knowing well enough the rest of the time to come would be spent with one another.

Currently, Rafe was sat quietly off in the distance, a half empty cup in hand as Ophelia's legs dangled over the boys, her back pressed up against the wicker lawn set as she indulged in the scene around her.

"For what?" Ophelia cooed, tearing her eyes away from the crowded pool and back towards Rafe, who had already been looking at her. "For tonight." He admitted. "For everything." Ophelia smiled in response, her eyes once again roaming off in the distance.

"You don't have to thank me, Rafe." Ophelia cooed softly, the summer breeze picking up as the sky flooded with cotton candy colours, the colours starting to seep through. "I do." Rafe admitted, tapping his fingers lightly against her thighs, ones that were draped over his own. "I don't know what I would do without you, O. Really."

Ophelia Martin smiled softly, taking a sip of the drink Rafe had gotten for her, letting the empty cup rest on the table a few feet away. "Do you remember when we first hung out, just the two of us?"

Rafe chuckled lowly, what was years ago had seemed as if it was just yesterday, the boy nodding in agreement. "You peed on me, Ophelia. How could I forget." The dark haired girl titled her head back in laughter, and Rafe could only mimic her actions.

"I saw it somewhere." Ophelia shrugged, ignoring Rafe's eyes that wandered over her body, one that was half on top of his. "I'm sure you did, Ophelia."

Years prior, Ophelia Martin had shown up to the Cameron household in hope's to spend the day by the water with Sarah. To her surprise, Sarah hadn't been home, though Rafe had agreed to go with the girl upon seeing her once happy demeanour change into disappointment.

Ophelia and Rafe had always been friendly, for whatever reason Rafe had enjoyed being around Ophelia, where as he despised the rest of Sarah's friends. The two hadn't been out just the two of them, normally friends Kelce and Topper were around, though Ophelia didn't hesitate to take up the boys offer.

The pair hadn't been down at the water long, Rafe being stung by a jellyfish and Ophelia doing all she knew in the moment of panic - peeing on his foot.