TWENTY SEVEN

TWENTY - SEVEN

 ❝ The Boy With a Gun.❞

─ ☆°•

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

Ophelia hadn't realized the door had been unlocked until the sun had set, and the room she was held captive in soon grew dark, much like her blank mind running over the choices she had to make.

Her cries grew quiet and her efforts of leaving the room anytime soon had soon faded, her back pressed up against the door as her swollen eyes soon grew heavy, taking her off into a deep slumber.

She was barely out of consciousness, though enough for forget for a little while - that was until she heard the quiet chatter of her father just outside the doorway, moments later all anger rushing through her veins, her hands slamming against the barricade.

Once Ophelia had realized the door was unlocked, she wasted no time creaking open the door and making a run for it. She hadn't had the time to change - dressed in a tight fitted pair of distressed denim shorts and a thin white tank top accompanied by sweat, Ophelia quietly made way to Rafe's room, where as empty as she expected it to be, began searching for her phone.

A cracked screen was accompanied by various text messages and phone calls, Ophelia lifting the device up from Rafe's floor and gathering it in her hands, making a run for it.

With ease, the dark haired girl slipped from the Cameron household, hoping her baby blue converse could take her where she desired.

She was half way down the dark lit road, one that was empty and had Ophelia's skin crawling with goosebumps. It was then she took the time to look at her phone, only now questioning where she was going.

Sarah:

Where are you???

My dad locked me in my room.

Ophelia?

I need to find John B, he's innocent. You know that.

I'm going to Kelce's. He's there. So are the cops..

Please come.

Ophelia? I need you to distract Rafe.

He won't listen to anyone but you...

Hello??

Are you with Rafe? Be careful, O, you know what he did..

Ophelia knew what Rafe had done, in fact, it hadn't stopped playing in her mind. Despite her heavy breaths and flushed cheeks, Ophelia shoved her phone in her back pocket and began taking off towards Kelce's house.