SEVEN

SEVEN

 ❝Drugs, Booze, and Kelce.❞

tw: drugs, alcohol, and substance abuse

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

Drugs.

Ophelia's mind began to wander to Sarah and where she had been all this time, though found herself pushing her thoughts aside as she wandered down the basement stairs, a few people closely behind the girl, coming in sight of Rafe, a few feet away a glass table lined with white powder.

Somewhere along the way Ophelia had left her denim jacket lingering somewhere in Topper's house, the white fabric hugging her figure which caused an uproar the moment she stepped foot on the basement floor.

Kelce had been bent over, eyes shut and one nostril plugged, Rafe opposite of the boy as he counted various bills in his hands, his eyes glued to the money that slipped in between his finger tips.

It was then Kelce had sat upright, his neck craning backwards as he came face to face with Ophelia, the group she had gathered making their way around the table and finding a stray spot to sit, tugging at their pockets instantly.

The dark skinned boy hollered loudly, his anticipated whistle causing the Cameron boy to glance up, once, then twice, and it was then Rafe's eyes met with Ophelia. "God damn, Ophelia." Kelce grinned widely, not bothering to acknowledge Rafe's burning stare as he let his eyes wander over the girls figure.

"You're looking good tonight." Ophelia shook her head softly, a small smile tugging at her lips as she ignored the boys words, instead rounding the table to meet next to Rafe, who's jaw was clenched as he threw the money onto the table top, yanking the girl down next to him.

Rafe was afraid to see her reaction. The powdery substance that was spread across the table was sure to have Ophelia questioning the boys judgement, though she remained in her place, grabbing ahold of the money a blonde had passed to her subconsciously.

"Topper, hey!" Rafe's sudden words caused Ophelia to finally look towards him, the Cameron boy jumping to his feet as he met the shirtless boy in the middle. "Everybody, this is Top." Ophelia rolled her eyes almost immediately, her face twisting into disgust as she watched the girls in the surrounding area swooning over the shirtless, figure eight boy.

Rafe's words had the blonde next to Ophelia smiling bright and wide, once again Ophelia wondering where Sarah had been, collecting her thoughts and batting her eyes as Rafe pushed Topper down next to Ophelia, neither looking at one another as she met Rafe's stare.