NINETEEN

NINETEEN

Caught Red Handed. 

❞ 

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

Guilt.

White, powdery substance lined the metal belonging to Rafe Cameron's motorcycle, his nose pressed firmly to the surface before tiling his head back, shaking his slicked back hair as he inhaled sharply.

Guilt. He felt extremely, immensely, guilty.

He had known Ophelia would be upset. In fact, upset, would be putting it lightly. His intentions were never to hurt the girl, though deep down felt a burden of pain that only the drugs could temporarily fix - and that was to get back at his father.

He had promised the dark haired beauty he would stop - and he meant it. He just wasn't sure when.

Ophelia hadn't bee gone long, maybe an hour, collecting hr things from the night prior and washing out that knots that formed in her tight curls after a drunken night of chasing the Cameron boy around, to tossing in turning in his bed - underneath him, that was.

Rafe's long and slender fingers tapped against his thigh, knowing she would be back sooner rather than later, though left him enough time to put a line back, hopefully gaining the courage to ask the girl he truly loved for help.

"There she is." Rafe smiled brightly, a real genuine smile as the brunette came into view, bouncing on her heels with a soft smile tugging at her pink, plump lips. It was then Rafe parted form the metal exterior, extending his arms outwards to which Ophelia gladly sank herself into.

A blue striped polo matched his pale coloured khaki shorts, his hands wounding around her waist as her face buried itself deep in the boys neck, the beaming sun warming her already flushed skin. "I wasn't gone long."

Ophelia laughed softly. "Too long." Rafe winked playfully, his hands cupping her cheeks and bringing his lips to hers. "I'll never get used to this." He spoke lightly, his lips curving upwards before pressing them to Ophelia's - never wanting to pull away.

Within seconds, Rafe's hands left Ophelia's face and trailed down her body, slipping underneath the fabric of her shirt as he tugged her closer, all to be stopped by the masculine voice that called out to the pair. "Man, check out this place though, huh?"

Ophelia was almost immediately rather confused, her eyes squinting in the light as Rafe placed himself before the girl, his hand brushing against the small of her back as he lightly pushed her behind him.

"Listen, okay." Rafe spoke quietly, almost quite enough the girl behind him couldn't hear a word. "I don't have the money." Rafe Cameron felt tense, his body temperature rising as he turned his back completely to the girl, pain rising in his stomach as the boy inched closer.