Chapter 14: You pushed me away, now pay the price.

Chapter 14-

Training had finished and the boys were travelling tonight for the match tomorrow, they were travelling up to Newcastle on the date my dad died. They were doing a minutes silence for him at the game because he was a 'famous supporter' basically he was well known as an unreal Newcastle supporter at the time, everywhere he went everyone was always saying hello etc. and when they had all found out he had passed away they have been doing the 1 minute applause/silence since, I love the club and supporters for doing that. It means the world to me!

"I have to come back here tonight for to go up to Newcastle, are you coming?" Ashley asked me as we entered the building where all the players stayed if they could for a bit.

"If you want me to then yeah" I smiled pushing the door open to the hot-tub/ice bath room...I had brought my bikini just incase! I am prepared!

"Of course I want you to!" Ashley grinned sitting next to a hot-tub saving that one for us. The only problem was, I didn't know where to get changed.

"Cute! One thing though, where do I get changed?" I asked awkwardly, I wasn't going to flash my boobs and that to everyone was i? This room wasn't designed for women getting changed in it as well obviously, Ashley would just have to hold a towel to let me get changed but I didn't want him looking at me? Awkward.

"Errm, there's a few cubicles down over there, I'll stay here and keep this one for me and you" he smiled pointing to the cubicles that were blended into the wall so you didn't notice them, this place was flashy! I closed the door and stripped to slip on my pink ruffled bikini, it was a Katie Price one! It pushed my boobs together and made me feel a bit fat but I loved the design, it was gorgeous! I slipped my clothes into my bag and tied my hair up into a quick top knot, the name says it all- it's on the top of your head. I unlocked the cubicle and the place was quite busy actually, Juan wasn't in here though but Fernando and Olalla, John, Frank, Gary, Ryan and David were in with their wives/girlfriends. It was an amazing atmosphere! I walked past everyone just to get to Ashley and everyone looked at me, Olalla tapped my lower back as I walked by laughing at me in a nice way though. She was actually canny!

I dropped my bag next to Ashley's and climbed in opposite him, he was biting his lip making me get all shy and embarrassed again.

"You look stunning" he smiled taking hold of both my hangs and squeezing them gently.

"Thank you so much Ashley, you look gorgeous" I grinned at him biting down on my lip, he pulled me closer, up onto his lap well on his crotch area. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in for a kiss before anyone saw, he traced my lips with his tongue wanting entry so I opened my mouth and our tongues had a 'tongue war' if you want to call it that. We pulled away so no one could see us, I felt Ashley's abs and started laughing at the face he pulled. I was beginning to actually fall in love with Ashley!

"So we'll have this hot tub then go home, I'll pick you up at 6:00pm and then we'll go to Cobham to make our way to Newcastle! The bus takes us to the train station and then you know what happens from there" he winked trying to take his eyes away from my chest, I was fine with it! What boys didn't look at their girlfriends boobs?

"Yeah I know Ashley, I'm coming in my onesie you know" I grinned, his eyes widened and he started laughing at the thought of me trailing along in my Giraffe onesie, standard.

"Are you going to sleep on the train or something?" He laughed, his smile was gorgeous.

"Yeah" I winked, I actually was otherwise my ears would pop or something...well they might whilst I'm sleeping but when my ears pop I have a nose bleed. It's horrible.

"So do you want me to sit behind you then or do you just want to fall asleep on me?" Ashley asked as I rolled off his waist to sit next to him instead.

"I'm not really that bothered! If you want to sit with your team mates then that's fine with me" I smiled, a grin spread onto Ashley's face..he obviously wasn't expecting that!

"Alright, you'll need peace anyway" he smiled tracing the strap of my bikini, I blinked at him several times but he started making his way down to my boobs, I started laughing and just let him carry on. "Are they real?" He grinned pointing at my boobs, yeah they were, they were 100% real!

"Yeah Ashley, they might not look it but there is no implants in these puppies" I winked patting them, Ashley was just staring...I didn't know what to do? "Do you want proof?"

"How can you prove it?" He asked slightly confused.

"Well fake ones get saggy and mine aren't" I grinned, Ashley looked away and started laughing. "I'm being serious babe"

"And how will I know that yours aren't saggy?" He laughed played with my fingers.

"Well here..." I winked taking hold of his hands and placing them on my boobs, I didn't want to sound like a slut but if he didn't believe they weren't fake he would have to find out! He gave them a little squeeze and his eyes widened like he had never even saw woman's boob's before but one thing you could tell about it was that he was enjoying it!

"You have a nice set" he grinned still handling them, I didn't know what to do though because he was kinda making me want him. His hands dropped as David Luiz and John Terry made their way over to our hot-tub and climbed in with us just to wind us up!

"Geeeezers!" David exclaimed splashing the water at Ashley but not at me because I would've ducked his head under the water the spoil his Afro which took a long time to do in the morning, well so he says anyway.

"Ashley would you..do things with Lauryn?" Shouted Ryan Bertrand from across the room, Ashley put his hand over his head and refused to answer that question, I went red and turned away having a little giggle. People liked making situations awkward here!

Ashley was just sat laughing with David and John whilst I was sat there feeling awkward and embarrassed because no one knew that we had done stuff, well I don't think anyone does anyway! I hope Ashley hasn't gone bragging about it to everyone because then I wouldn't be able to live with myself, Ashley wasn't like that though so it's alright.

"Ryan, do me a favor and take a photo of us four in the hot-tub?" I asked him he nodded and came strutting over, I handed him my phone and he took a photo for me and posted it straight to twitter before handing me it back. I slipped it back into my bag and moved around so I was sat facing Ashley, I had my legs on top of his and he ran his fingers up and down my calf. The next one to join us in the hot tub was Oscar, he winked at me as he squeezed in between John and David. David was sat next to me and I could see him taking sneaky peeks at my boobs..well, it didn't really bother me because all the boys in the hot-tub were when they thought I wasn't looking. They were wrong! I saw a lump where Ashley's crotch area was and it looked like he was...erect. There was a lot of bubbles around him though so no one could see it but I think everyone knew, he was acting strange and he was quite nervous. Ew.

"Ashley's friend has popped up to say hello to Lauryn!" David stated making everyone burst out laughing even Ashley himself even though he did seem a bit annoyed at the same time, he winked at David Luiz and put his hands over his crotch awkwardly. I leant over and gave him a little hug because I felt sorry for him, I looked around and he wasn't the only one that was erect as so was John! He's married though? His wife is in the room in her bikini so yeah no wonder.

"Well it's not really my fault is it!" He snapped, he was definitely embarrassed. I stood up and went to sit next to him to try and calm him down, I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed his cheek. Ashley's eyes were full of tears, he was so embarrassed he was about to break down on us, I didn't know what to do! I couldn't watch Ashley cry! He stood up and stormed off out of the hot-tub taking everything the wrong way.

"Just ignore him, man period!" I winked, everyone laughed at me nodding their heads in unison with grins on their faces. "I better go and find him" I sighed standing up and running to the changing room he was in to see him, I didn't want my boyfriend upset!

I knocked on the door and heard moaning, oh...Ashley was...sorting himself out. Very nice.