Chapter 20: From babies to Barbados in the space of a day!

Chapter 20-

It was the morning of our flight to Barbados, it was a christmas treat from the club to thank the players for everything they've done over the past year- including Eden, Oscar and Azpi too because of the hard work they've done for the first few months of the season, Abramovich does have a nice side as well you know! He's actually a really nice man it's just he doesn't really make the right decisions a lot of the time, it's manager after manager and its costing him millions, it just shows how much he wants us to do well though and how much he wants us to win trophies and I d respect him for that.

Ashley slept at mine and Juan's apartment last night with his suitcases full of clothes for our holiday that we were flying to later in tonight, I was buzzing to get a nice tan and it was taking my mind off everything that has been happening to me over the past few weeks so I thank Roman even more for putting this holiday together!

"Are your suitcases packed babe?" Ashley smiled in his cute morning voice against my neck, I turned over facing him and nodded smiling, his lips met mine softly and our tongues massaged each others gently and it felt like he actually meant it which made me smile in the kiss naturally.

"Of course they are!" I giggled running my fingers down his bare chest which was exposed to me, he had no top on but thankfully he had some boxers on, he started kissing down my neck making me arch my back in pleasure as he winded me up trying to get me in the mood for sex. I don't think that could work right now but I loved being kissed down my neck and it did make me want him.

"Lauryn have you been stripping through the night?" Ashley laughed stopping teasing me. I was only in my bra and knickers and I had started the night in my pyjamas, I started going red because I was getting quite embarrassed and nervous incase I had done something else through the night hat I couldn't remember...oh my god.

"I didn't realise" I giggled shyly sliding the duvet right up to my neck so he couldn't see anything, I felt quite awkward lying around in just my bra and knickers when Ashley was lying right next to me.

"Lauryn, I've seen you in less than that don't be silly!" Ashley chuckled drawing a picture on my cheek with his finger acting like I was a little kid in the bath again or something but it was proper cute and I loved it. It felt like he actually cared about me even if it was just something little and probably in some people's opinion something stupid. I don't think it's stupid, I thought it was cute for some reason..

"True point" I smiled pulling the duvet down to just underneath my black and red lacy bra, this bra was quite kinky and 'sexual' apparently to a programme that was on the telly the other week, it's a bra...how can bra's be sexual? Just because some are lacy doesn't mean they are quite sexual, I find them cute? I buy them because they are cute! Not because they are sexual! Apparently black and red bra's come across kinky and colours people would wear if they knew they were going to pull/have sex. I don't wear those colours underneath my clothes to go out in? I think I'm behind the times, joking, that's just weird. I can wear whatever colour bra I want thank you, I don't care what colour it is, if I think it's cute I'll buy it. Rant over!

"You and Juan are fine now then?" Ashley asked swinging his legs out of the bed letting all the cold air hit my warm legs, it was freezing.

"I think so, we were yesterday at the hospital! I hope we are anyways, what was the final score at the match yesterday then? I'm so sorry I couldn't be there Ash..." I sighed. Why did that have to happen just before the match yesterday, if it had to happen then why did it not happen after the match? It's weird though because I was pregnant when I collapsed, it was one of those things that happen when you're pregnant for the first time apparently but I fell forward and onto my stomach when I collapsed. You are meant to sit down when you feel like that I got told but I didn't really think at the time, I just felt like I was going to die and that's all I can remember.