Chapter 21: Beautiful Barbados...

Chapter 21-

We had arrived at Grantley Adam's international airport in Barbados at last, it was scorching hot already and it was 6:30pm in the evening which is when it starts to cool off normally over in the UK. I was ready for a tan, I do use fake tan but it's not as good as getting a proper tan though..you feel much better about yourself with a natural tan than you do with a fake tan. If you are a girl then you'll understand! We were waiting to collect our bags from the security check that they have to go through before you get them back; they have to check for weapons such as guns, knives and even drugs. They have to check everyone though, some footballers might want to try a bit of it on holiday, some people don't get found out whereas some do.

"Your bags will be coming through those doors in approximately twenty minutes, just take a seat in our offices. We need to keep you's away from those crazed fans of yours!" A security woman chuckled escorting us into a big enough office to fit us all in, it was one of those rooms they take in suspects that have tried to sneak in weapons etc. it was quite scary to be honest.

"Thanks...Susie" John smiled reading her name off her badge on her police jersey, she was built like a man and she looked like a lesbian. Her hair was short, she was well built and quite tall but I think I may be just stereotyping her. Who cares anyways! She closed the door on us all letting us have some time together before our bags were escorted to our room, she looked like a tough one, she wouldn't put up with any shit by the looks of things.

I was sat next to Juan and Oscar. Oscar looked much better now that he was having a break over here on Barbados with us all, it was definitely taking my mind away from things and it looked like it was taking Oscar's mind away from things too. I'm glad Oscar was looking happy again actually because I don't want what happened yesterday to spoil this vacation in Barbados for him or for me, he deserves to have a good time here so I will not let what happened spoil anything for him!

I looked over to Ashley and he was on his phone and he appeared to be texting somebody. I wasn't really bothered who he was texting, it's his life and if he doesn't want me then fair enough all he needs to do is tell me and not go behind my back. He could be texting anyone though? It could even be his mam...actually I'm not too sure if he even has her number actually? I can't go jumping to things, it gets me in a lot of trouble when I do because I end up being wrong all of the time; that doesn't mean I am definately wrong this time though does it.

I looked over to Christine and Frank, they were sat together cuddling and kissing without a care in the world who was watching them. Their relationship is unreal! They trust each other, they don't let anything get to their relationship, it's strong and full of passion and the most important thing is that they love each other with out sex. I think some relationships these days are only stable because of sex but as soon as the girl gets pregnant, it dies off and they break up. I want a relationship like Christine's and Frank's, it is actually to die for honestly if you see them together a lot like everyone in this squad then you will think the exact same.

My phone vibrated in the pocket of my shorts, I pulled it out and it was a text from Juan even though he was sat right next to me:

From: Juan

[Received one minute ago]

Hello, love from Juan x

To: Juan

Hello you! lots of love, Lauryn x

The door was swung open by a security guard with a trolley full of our suitcases and bags, he grunted and pushed the trolley into the middle of the room and started lifting out our bags and dropping them onto the floor without a care in the world about what could've been in them. A smirk sprung onto my face at the thought of all the boys bringing loads of condom's stashed in a secret pocket in their suit cases somewhere, Paula made Juan and he got a little bit embarrassed about it but was obviously laughing about it at the same time. He was perfect!