Chapter 17: Newcastle is my home but London is where my heart lies.

Chapter 17-

I was backstage after doing my interview in St. James' Park before meeting all the Newcastle players to thank them and everything like I do every year, they are really nice people actually but you get the odd one or two that try to chat you up- I'm used to it though. I got the odd tear springing to my eye but I just closed them fighting them back as I had to think positive at the minute, Ashley had t really spoken to me since my mam came and caused another argument but he can do what he wants. I am what I am.

"Hello" I smiled as I was let into their changing room, I was wearing my new outfit that Ashley bought me instead of wearing the one I had packed originally.

"Are you coming out onto the pitch for the applause?" Demba Ba asked me, he was rumored to be coming to Chelsea in January but wether he will or not is a completely different situation because you can never tell what rumors are true and what ones are completely false. I had been told i was going on for the applause which meant I would have to stand in the middle of both of the teams with the referees, today's referee was Howard Webb. Webby!

"Yeah, I'm standing with the referees" I smiled, he nodded and just walked away to sit with some of his friends which kept on staring at me...maybe it was the outfit. I walked out of the room checking my hair in the mirror outside, Ashley, Juan, John, Frank and Fernando were stood in the tunnel just having a normal convosation until they spotted me facing the newcastle changing room door.

"You alright?" Ashley asked talking to me for the first time since my mam had came to the hotel to argue with me, I nodded my head and walked towards them getting butterflies in my stomach. Juan looked at me and put his head down to the floor, I smiled at him trying to get him to notice me but he just wasn't co-operating at all. "You look beautiful" Ashley smiled complimenting me on my looks, I was very low when it came to self esteem.

"Thank you babe" I giggled getting embarrassed, he looked hot with his new hairstyle..it was almost like a Mohican and he suited it, a lot. Juan and Fernando walked away off back to the away changing rooms where the Chelsea team were obviously sent to, the newcastle away changing rooms weren't the best but neither were Chelsea's. In fact what stadium would have an extremely high quality away changing room? No one would or does!

"We'll erm leave you's alone, we understand you's have some talking to do" Frank smiled taking John by the wrist and taking him away with John laughing, they entered the changing room and I guided Ashley around the corner where no one would see us.

"You do know I'm sorry? It's just the fact your mum came in and was on about kids and we haven't been together long yet, it scares me" he sighed placing his hands on my 'perfect' bum, everyone says I have a lovely bum because its not flat but it's definitely not like Nicki Minaj's. It sticks out but I'm not fat? I just have a nice bum, well so people say anyway.

"I know Ashley, my mam tries to spoil everything I have just because she wants to see my down in the dumps like she is. Don't worry about what she said, I don't need kids just yet anyways so you know" I smiled, "Oh and by the way, go out onto that pitch today and smash it, you know I do love you" a smile sprung onto Ashley's face and he pressed his lips upon mine, I cupped his face with my hands as he pushed me up against the wall and it felt right. I bit down on his lip which made Ashley slip out a moan and he sounded sexy, I grinned in the kiss but Ashley pulled away smiling at me.

"Can't go any further here for obvious reasons" he chuckled stepping away from the wall, I bit down on my bottom lip and smiled, my mood was unreal now simply because of my amazing boyfriend.

"I wasn't going to go any further you horny man" I joked, Ashley laughed and edged closer to me and gripped my bum giving it a slight squeeze. His lips were hovering mine and his eyes were staring directly into mine, I wanted him real bad right now.

"Who isn't when they have a beautiful girlfriend like you around them that they love to pieces?" He whispered against my lips, I got butterflies in my stomach which sent tears to my eyes. I pressed my lips onto his again and kissed him slowly making every second I got in his mouth last, he was kissing me passionately like he really loved me!

"Ashley Cole?" I grinned pulling away.

"Yeah?" Ashley answered getting a fright from a door slamming down the corridor.

"You're a sexy specie" I giggled walking down the corridor hand in hand with Ashley and it felt right, yeah we had only been dating for a few days but trust me we have a relationship that feels like a year old, it's that strong.

"So are you" Ashley smiled dropping my hand as Juan came out of the dressing room, we were trying to keep our relationship quiet for a few months so we didn't have the press on our backs causing friction between us in fact, we could keep our relationship quiet full stop..that is basically impossible in this world though. If the press found out about me and Ash they would bring up Cheryl and everything that went on between them trying to split us up and I don't want that happening.

"Lauryn? Can I talk to you?" Juan sighed looking nervous and flustered, he was rubbing the back of his neck and that's when you can tell he's scared. I nodded my head and followed him into the tunnel. "I'm sorry, I feel so bad, I hate not being around my best friend, please lauryn I mean it" he pleaded his eyes full of tears right before an important match, I had to forgive him, I didn't want to put him off an important game of football!

"Juan it's alright, best friends can go through thick and thin together and you know that! I'm sorry aswell" I smiled, one of the saddest days of my life was turning into one of the best days of my life. Part of me wanted to show him what a little prick I can be as well but there is no point really, he has a match so I need to put him in a better mood even if I didn't like him right now. I have known Juan for years so falling out with him and not talking to him for like the rest of my life would have to be the worst thing (apart from what happened to my dad and what's happening with my grandma at the moment) to happen to me, me and Juan have our ups and downs but I do love him more than a brother even if I was seeing Ashley. It won't stop my feeling for Juan even though I needed that to happen, I can't cope with loving Ashley billions and liking Juan a lot, at the moment I am seeing Ashley and I love him to pieces honestly. I might be best friends with Juan but I couldn't tell him about me and Ashley just yet, people know he likes me but they don't know I'm actually seeing him which is awkward.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

REALLY SHORT PART BUT IM SORRY, BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL&DANCING, KEEP READING BEAUTIFULS:*