Chapter 5

Chapter 5-

The match had kicked off eventually against Manchester United, they also had them in three days time in the capital one cup as well but they were both at Stamford Bridge luckily enough. I hated I when Chelsea played Manchester United because they are really cocky when they score against Chelsea and always score in the last minutes even though they don't deserve to win the game? Totally shocking but hey that's how football is at times.

"Come on Chelsea!" Screamed all the friends and family of the players who were sitting in one of the corners of the Bridge, not in the friends and family bit though this time because in an intense match like this you need to watch it in the actual stadium as the atmosphere is surreal!

All the fans from around the stadium were shouting 'there's only one Di Matteo!'. All the Chelsea fans love the little Italian after everything he's done for the club, he made Chelsea Football Club Champions of Europe for the first time in their history, ever.

I took my eyes off the pitch for a second and a goal went in..David Luiz...own goal. The crowd were going mental shouting everything that came to their heads, I looked over to David Luiz and smiled mouthing 'don't give up' he nodded and stuck his thumb up at me even though he was frustrated with himself about letting that goal in. I joined in with some chants with the other friends&family of the players which was nice to do for once because we never used to do that when we were in the family and friends box to watch the match in luxury.

"Come on boys!" Me and Natascha shouted in unison, we looked at each other whilst giving each other little cheeky grins.

At 12minutes into the game another goal went in for Manchester United because of more sloppy defending, it was 2-0 now and we weren't even half way through the match yet, the fans were furious.

"What the fuck!" I shouted shaking my head, Juan and Fernando didn't look too happy but they looked determined to get their own back on Manchester United the lucky twats.

"Come on Chelsea we can do this" I muttered to myself cheering the team on as I knew they could do it..they're Chelsea of course they can do it!

Juan had offered to take a free kick, I hid my head in my hands. Juan always made me nervous when he was in these positions, my heart sunk into my chest when his penalty got saved in the Champions League final. Juan shot..and it went in, he hit it just perfect! The fans jumped up raising the roof of the Bridge, Juan came running towards where we were and celebrated in front of me pointing at me an mouthing 'it was for you'. I was screaming like everyone else but maybe I was screaming a tad louder than everyone else I think..who cares, Juan was always there for me so I loved seeing him do well in his football as it made him happy.

"My Juan!" I screamed still jumping up and down in one spot looking like a total idiot, but who cares it was for Juan! It touched me how he scored that goal for me, it was adorable!

The half time whistle went, positively chelsea had dominated since Manchester United had scored their second goal but on the down side they were losing 2-1 at the moment but still had a full half plus injury time, Chelsea had to do this to keep up their unbeaten streak! I rushed out of the stands and down into the dressing room where Robbie had just finished his comments on them and how they can improve, I walked up to Juan and pulled him into a hug and giving him a little squeeze before I let go of him as well.

"Keep it up Juan" I smiled standing in front of him, his beautiful blue eyes shining in the light.

"We can do it..I know we can" Juan grinned, I nodded giving him a thumbs up.

"Think like that and yous can beat anyone, I believe his can" I winked, "good luck Chelsea!" I shouted grinning as I walked off to find my seat in the big stadium, I found it and all of a sudden the players were piling out onto the field ready for the big game.

The whistle blew..the second half was underway..

"GOAAAL!" The crowed cheered jumping on their feet with excitement, Ramires scored for Chelsea making it 2-2 so it was currently a draw. I smiled at them all celebrating in front of us, I told them if they though positive then everything would go their way unless something went wrong for example: a flukey goal going in etc.

"Go on Ramires!" I cheered as the crown began chanting 'we know who we are, we know who we are, Champions of Europe we know who we are!' throughout the stadium,it was mad!

Chelsea dominated the rest of the 30 minutes.. A mistake in the defence cost Chelsea a goal...by substitute Chicarito. I prayed we could come back but with the minutes remaining I didn't think we could, the game finished 3-2 which was disappointing really seeing as chelsea were the better team on the pitch during most of the game. However, football is cruel sometimes and you don't always win matches you deserve, it's just the way it goes unfortunately.

I looked onto the pitch to see an angry John Obi Mikel, he was talking to Mark Clattenburg: the referee, he didn't look happy at all. I rushed down to the dressing room, the players weren't really in a good mood because they felt like the officials spoilt the good game of football- they weren't being biased as they actually did. Apparently Mark Clattenburg called Juan a Spanish twat/dwarf? Stupid fucking cunt, who does he think he is calling Juan that? He called Mikel a monkey as well? What the fuck, he can't get away with this surely? No this isn't on. It bloody racism! They are on about cutting red cards out of football the you go and get referees advertising the thing? I don't think that's fine at all, something needs to be done and done fast.

-sorry its really short, had to rush it so it might not be that good okay:)...enjoy!x x

Chelsea out of the Champions League&Mikel fined £60,000 and a 3-match-ban, shocking to be honest. Mikel wouldn't of put a complaint in over something that wasn't said, he wouldn't lie though about racism? It's serious but the FA say there's 'little evidence' ok ok whatever, you's have plenty of evidence against chelsea but little for chelsea? Just no.

#CFC #dreambelieveachieve #cfcwillwineuropaleague #europaleague