Chapter 24: And let me kiss you?

Chapter 24-

"Juan.." I yelled. I was sat in the living room waiting for all the boys to get ready, I was ready before everyone for a change! Boys can be worse than girls for getting ready these days.

"Yes?" He sighed throwing on another vest to go down to the poolside in.

"Can I have a hug?" I asked giving him the puppy eyes, Juan didn't look too happy about being rushed to get ready just for a little cuddle from me but it wasn't just a 'little cuddle', I actually wanted him to sit and have a quick cuddling session again.

"Of course" he smiled sitting down next to me and pulling me close to him, my head resting on his chest listening to his heartbeat. "Sit on my lap, that will be better" Juan suggested so I sat on his lap with my legs wrapped around his waist and I was pushed right up, as far as I could go. Juan rolled me over so I was lying next to him instead, he knew how to change his mind fast didn't he! Juan's arm pulled me close so our chests were touching and our noses were just centimeters apart, why couldn't he just make a move? Why couldn't he surprise me with an unexpected kiss? Hint hint Juan, hint hint! If he kissed me instead of me kissing him that will put a permanent smile on my face because out of all the times we've kissed I think I've made a move on him most of the time.

"Aren't you's two getting cosy?" Paula chuckled walking in on us with Ashley, I think Paula and Ashley are starting to get quite close actually because they have been spending a lot of time together ever since that night under the covers. Maybe Paula and Ashley are an item? Paula Cole? Oh yes, a marriage in the making!

"We are friends Paula" Juan sighed sitting up on the sofa leaving me lying there like a whale that had just been washed up at shore.

"With benefits.." She coughed, she was showing off in front of Ashley. I didn't think she was like that actually but now I know that anyone can change when they're around certain people. "Anyways, the boys are down at the poolside they told us to tell you's to go down there for a bit or something" she smiled pushing open the bedroom door and standing there looking very impatient, she obviously wanted to get busy in there with a certain someone.

"Mmm okay" I sighed slipping on my sandals that went with my holiday dress, the ones you wear to the beach and stuff with your bikini on underneath! I closed the door behind me and Juan; I was really pissed off at the fact that Paula had just pushed us out of our own apartment! If she wanted to shag Ashley she could've at least told us instead of finding an excuse to get us out of the place.

"Oh Lauryn I need to um...ask you something" Juan mumbled rubbing the back of his neck nervously, imagine if he was going to ask me out on a date or something? I would be extremely shocked if he did because Juan doesn't really have the guts to confront someone about those things. "Would you..come out on a meal tonight with me; Fernando and Olalla?" He said with a smile, he had basically just asked me out on a date! Juan had just fucking asked me out on a date! It was a double date though but he still asked me out on a date!

"Of course I will!" I grinned at he fact that Juan had basically just asked me out on a date but in a shy sort of way...I was shocked and I was so overwhelmed it was unreal.

"Really? Thank you!" Juan said trying to act normal but his mouth formed a smile and he was unable to contain how happy he actually was to not be alone for the dinner. Juan carefully made his way down the stairs which led us out to the poolside which looked beautiful. "There's Fernando and Olalla, you coming?" Juan asked with his mouth still forming a smile, I didn't really want to be around Olalla because she really does hate me with a passion, I can't do anything around her.

"Yeah sure" I replied. Juan had realized I wasn't really the best of friends with Olalla and he looked a bit guilty for asking me to go over where she was, Olalla has actually been lovely to me though since she found out about my life.

We got to the poolside where Fernando and Olalla were, Olalla greeted me with a nice welcoming smile. Wait...what had happened to the old Olalla? I guess she felt sorry for me but I didn't want anyone feeling sorry for me, I just wanted to put everything that has happened behind me so I can try and move on with my life. There's just no point making myself down in the dumps, I need to learn to forget everything.

"You coming in?" Olalla asked me taking off her holiday dress.

"Sure!" I grinned slipping out of my holiday dress which left me in my black boob-tube bikini, Fernando and Juan looked up at me from their chairs and were checking out my body, Fernando had a wife but he was checking out my body? I slipped into the pool with Olalla carefully so I didn't slip and drown, I really wanted Juan to come in so I could try and flirt with him and see if he reacts..

"Come in then" Olalla laughed shaking Fernando's leg who didn't look too happy about it.

"Come in Juan!" I grinned starting to shake his leg as well, Juan started laughing and sat up on his chair taking off his vest at the exact same time as Fernando. Fernando jumped straight into the pool without going down the ladders but Juan did go down the ladders, he wasn't as stupid as Nando. Olalla was leant up against the side of the pool with Fernando stood in front of her, it didn't take that long for them to start necking on making me and Juan feel a bit awkward.

I leant against the pool with Juan standing in front of me, he moved to stand in between my legs. I slipped my fingers through his underneath the water and he didn't even try to pull his fingers out of mine, instead he started swaying our arms back and forth gently underneath the water. Juan was responding to my flirting, imagine if he actually liked me back? But then again imagine if he was just playing along with it to make me feel better. Juan's face edged closer to mine, our noses were just centimeters apart...it was as if he wanted to kiss me. Why couldn't he just press his lips onto mine? Why couldn't he make a move on me for a change? Why couldn't he just try and show me he liked me? If we did kiss then Fernando and Olalla wouldn't find out because they were too busy necking on themselves, actually they probably would find out because Juan doesn't really keep much from Fernando.

"Getting close are we?" Olalla smiled interrupting our moment together just as we were about to kiss as well, is this some sort of joke? Can people just let us have our moment together?

"Olalla for god sakes you just interrupted their moment!" Fernando hissed. He had obviously realized we were about to kiss, Fernando had told the squad that he wanted Juan to find a girlfriend now seeing as he is 24 and needs to settle down soon.

"I'm so sorry!" She sighed patting my shoulder, it was fine I suppose...I did have a chance to make a move on him tonight. Juan didn't say anything and swam past Olalla to catch up with Fernando, Juan didn't look very happy that Olalla had interrupted us so could that mean that Juan did have feelings for me?

"Are you coming out for the meal tonight then?" Olalla asked not wanting to carry on talking about what had just happened, it was fine.

"Yeah I am, what time do we have to be ready for?" I asked smiling trying to convince her I wasn't that bothered about what had just happened but deep down inside it was killing me.

"About half seven-ish! We'll come and get you's when we're ready okay?" She grinned looking up at the clock above the pool which read 4:55pm...I had to leave now to get ready if they wanted to get there on time!

"Shit, I need to go now to get ready. If I leave any later I won't actually be ready on time" I sighed pulling myself up out of the pool and slipping into my sandals.

"I'll tell Juan you've gone." She called after me as I rushed to get to my hotel room to get ready. I actually had so much to do in order to make myself look presentable and it takes me at least 2 hours, I needed to have my hair and make up completely perfect and that takes me a while to do.

What if tonight was the start of a relationship between me and Juan? What if Juan didn't want me in that way? Why couldn't I read minds? But why didn't I kiss Juan at the poolside.