Chapter 8

Chapter 8-

I woke up the next morning to the birds outside tweeting away and it wasn't even light yet, I leant across Juan to check the time and it was 7:00am. I looked at my calendar on my phone and it had no modeling shoots at all this week on; then I remembered, I had a weeks holiday in for to go over and see my grandma! I threw my phone back on the desk and cuddled back into Juan, I felt him squeeze me so I couldn't help grin away to myself as Juan snuggled up to me in bed. I woke up in the exact same position as I fell asleep in last night in Juan's arms which was mad as I usually moved around a lot in bed, just shows that a little pampering from Juan can give us both a decent night sleep! I settled back down and fell asleep again for another few hours in Juan's arms..

I woke up an hour and a half later, I then remembered about Juan's interview with 'OK! Magazine' about winning the Champions League etc, it wasn't just his interview though- it was the four spaniards: Juan Mata, Fernando Torres, Oriol Romeu and Cesar Azpilicueta. Their interview was scheduled for 2pm which would last about an hour or something. I propped myself up on the bed as I had a migraine which was only getting worse by the minute, I rubbed my forehead with my right hand and let out a quiet whimper so I didn't wake Juan up. He shuffled around in the bed and opened his eyes squinting a little at the light shining through the gap between the curtains, he looked up at me and frowned.

"What's up?" Juan asked in his tired voice, oh my god it was such a turn on though..

"Migraine" I yawned closing my eyes,propped up against the head rest of our kingsized bed.

"Hangover?" He giggled, I started laughing but it hurt so I stopped and shook my head at him, my head felt like it weighed about 20 stone. My neck felt weak and my head felt heavy so it made me look like I had gotten mortal last night or something when I definitely hadn't.

"No." I sighed, Juan frowned again and pulled me down to his bare chest, my head was right next to his heart and I could feel every single heartbeat..what was wrong with Juan today? It was as if we were like boyfriend and girlfriend or something? My little Juan Manuel Mata Garcia, that wouldn't talk very much time to get used to..it's what I've been wanting for a while now and the more I see him, the more my feelings develop towards him. What happens though is: me and Juan get close, we get even closer and then Juan starts seeing Lorena again it happens every time but I just can't help falling for him each time, he's almost like a magnet? A human one though? Oh no that sounds cheesy.

"Alright, Alright." He chuckled rubbing my forehead even though it wasn't going to anything to my migraine, it was cute though so I had no objections against it..I loved it! Why were we acting like this? I knew what would happen but I just couldn't stop myself.

"Juan are we going to Newcastle tomorrow?" I asked him, he frowned at me, he must've forgotten? How could he forget Wednesday?

"I have to come back on the Wednesday night otherwise I won't be able to play the match on the weekend!" Juan sighed, i nodded my head smiling as it was okay with me as long as he was there at the graveyard with me on that day then it was fine!

"Ah that's okay as long as you're there" I smiled cuddling into his chest receiving squeezes back as well which was quite nice considering I never really receive these cuddles from Juan a lot so it was nice to have some sort of comforting in my life. I rolled over to face him and snuggled into his bare chest which was nice and warm surprisingly as it was freezing throughout the night, Juan kissed my neck sending shivers through my body, he was doing it again and I was falling for him. I closed my eyes and smiled at the fact that me and Juan were acting like a couple even though all we were was best friends. I heard the doorbell go, I looked at Juan and he rolled out bed in just his boxers. I tried to hide my giggles but they just started getting louder every time he glanced at me so I definitely wasn't good at hiding things, I couldn't be a spy as I would give myself away! He slipped on a dressing gown and ran down the stairs to answer the door, I slipped out of bed and on to the landing to see who it was- it was Ashley and Oscar. Juan showed them to the sitting room and he came running upstairs to put some clothes on, I entered the sitting room in my onesie, they looked up from their phones and started laughing!