Chapter 26: I had to be dreaming surely?

Chapter 26:

"Oh Juan, I'm so sorry.." I mumbled thinking I made a move on him, I wasn't sure who made a move on who actually? I think it was Juan but I'm not really sure as it could've been me.

"Sorry for what?" He asked puzzled, I think Juan enjoyed the kiss actually because he slipped is tongue in...why was I even saying sorry? I should've been telling him how much that kiss meant to me but no, I'm stupid and I don't think before I open my mouth to talk.

"For kissing you." I sighed trying to keep a smile from forming on my face, every time I thought of kissing him it just made me happy straight away. I actually loved Juan in every way possible I just didn't have the guts to tell him to his face but I had to say something sooner or later because I don't want him settling down with someone else; that does sound selfish but I think me and Juan will get together some day to be honest.

"You didn't kiss me Lauryn...I kissed you." He mumbled just as Fernando and Olalla came strolling around the corner hand in hand eager to find out what had happened whilst they were on their 'walk'.

"What happened?" Olalla asked sounding quite keen on our personal lives.

"We kissed." I answered not thinking before talking once again, I don't think Juan wanted me to say anything because he didn't want everyone getting involved. "Shit..." I whispered not meaning to tell them what had happened while they were gone. Olalla started squealing and jumped onto me pulling me into a hug, she was literally squeezing me to death with happiness! I looked in Juan's direction but he was currently in the middle of a 'man-hug' with Fernando who was one of his closest friends he had here in London.

"Is there a relationship on the cards?" Olalla grinned like a little girl who had just had their first kiss. I really wasn't sure if Juan wanted a relationship right now but if he did then yeah of course I would consider it; until he says anything to me then there won't be anything going on between us.

"I don't know Olalla, I really don't know" I smiled thinking of the relationship me and Juan would have, imagine birthday sex with Juan. I think that would have to be the best present ever! If Lorena had ever gotten birthday sex while she was with Juan than I think she should consider being one of the luckiest girls in the world to be honest.

Olalla just winked at me. I just hoped she wasn't going to try and get me and Juan together, if we were going to start something then I would want it to just be between me and him; that means me and Juan only. I hate those relationships where it's not between the two people it's meant to be between and where everyone has to have their own little opinion on a relationship that has absolutely nothing to do with them whatsoever. Why would you even want to interfere with someone's life where they're the happiest they've ever been so far? Why would you even want to ruin someone's life? I like those relationships where no one wants to interfere and break but my favorites have to be where even if someone does try to ruin that relationship, it still stays strong or in some cases become about one hundred times stronger than it was! That is what you call true love.

Juan and Fernando had finished their 'bro-hug/man-hug', I hope Fernando realizes how much I wanted to be the one embracing with Juan because seriously Juan's cuddles are perfect. I would love to be cuddled by him whilst falling asleep to be honest, it would be heaven...any girl that knows Juan would know what I mean because as soon as you're in his arms, you feel safe and guarded. Juan is very protective when it comes to girls well only towards his closest friends and if he has one at the time, his girlfriend. Juan's last girlfriend he had was Lorena, Lorena the cheating bitch who thinks she can do whatever she likes without Juan finding out.

"Leo and Nora have just arrived at the airport so they'll be here in about half an hour!" Olalla smiled, she was obviously missing her kids even though she needed a break from them, I bet she'll get sick of them here after a few days! "Oh and that reminds me...Lauryn and Juan. Could yous do us a favour?" Olalla asked. I knew she was going to ask us to look after them tomorrow but I didn't mind, I loved looking after Leo and Nora! They were the cutest kids around and they belonged to Olalla and Fernando so I would obviously babysit for them as they do have them 24/7.