Ch.14 Liar, Liar

Koshiro's pov

"That's all. You can go back." I said tiredly watching the younger boy leave my office. I ran my hands through my hair frustrated.

"I swear they try their best to annoy me." The papers on my desk were scattered about messily next to the cup of cold coffee that had been sitting there since this morning. I was trying to clean up my space when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I yell.

"I brought you some forms that need to be looked over. But it doesn't look like you need anymore." The younger female laughed. She placed a fresh hot cup of coffee on my desk.

"And this to wake you up." she smiled. I gave her a smile back and took the forms from her.

"Are these the new trainees?" I questioned skimming through the forms. She nodded, taking a seat opposite of me.

"I think you'll really like number 4. He's very skilled. Not as skilled as Riyoshi but nonetheless he's skilled ".

"You weren't too hard on them earlier were you? I heard he and Levi got into it again." I said sipping my coffee, slightly burning my tongue.

"I made him help out in the kitchen."

"Riyoshi is cooking? Good luck with that." I laughed. She stood up taking the signed forms from me.

"Not everyone is a bad cook like you Koshiro." She grinned.

"I'm not that bad." I mumbled getting up and walked with her to the door.

"I'll see you tonight." I winked.

Hikari's pov

I watched my sister as Haru fed her ice cream while making kissy sounds to annoy her. She rolled her eyes at him but still ate the ice cream.

"You two disgust me." I complained as Haru jokingly offered me a bite of ice cream trying to shove the spoon in my face. I swatted his hand away and continued to eat my own ice cream.

"Don't be jealous just because you're single." Yua laughed.

I snapped my head towards yua. "Be nice before I tell Haru about the other night." When I tell you, Yua eye's almost came out of her head.

"What happened the other night?" Haru chimed in curiously.

"Mind your business babe this doesn't concern you." Yua said with a smile.

"Oh so you having a crush doesn't concern him?" I said innocently finishing the last of my ice cream, waiting for the chaos to unfold. Haru was now glaring at us both.

"You little Bi-" Yua started before Haru spoke up.

"Who's the guy?"

"What guy? I watched Yua go deep into thought and I sat there wondering why when she knows what he's talking about.

"I'm so confused right now. Are you trying to cheat on me?" Haru asked.

"Yeah she is." I chimed in. Yua faced me and gave me a "im gonna beat you up as soon as we get home look" before turning back to face Haru.

"The only guy I remember is this really handsome guy with gold eyes and his blue eyes friend who I noticed first. Both are very good looking."

I literally jumped because after Yua finished her sentence. I have never seen Haru move so fast. The minute she mentioned blue eyes there was an immediate change in him that scared me. His eyes were dark with anger. Haru is usually calm even when him and Yua are fighting. I don't think I've ever seen him so mad before.