Ch.16 Lovesick

Riyoshi Pov

I sat down next to Akio trying to eat breakfast while Levi was sitting
At the table in front of us. He was looking at us and laughing with his group of friends. I squinted my eyes at him for a second before glancing back at Akio knowing the situation from last night is probably why. Looking back at Levi who was still staring at me I decided to play his little game.

"Aye Levi You can stop staring I don't play that." I told him as I took another bite of my food while everyone busted out laughing.

Levi looked at me angrily and I smirked taking another bite of my food. "Who cooked today this is really good."I asked, looking at Akio again.

Akio still laughing. "It really is but I couldn't even tell you."

"You guys tryna figure out how you're gonna fail your next mission or what?" I heard Levi say.

"Actually were talking about how annoying your obsession with us is. Truthfully it's ok to not be good at your job but you take it to a new level."

"Last time I checked I got closer on your mission than you did. Maybe I should pay a visit to the other girl. She's even finer than the other one."

The minute he mentioned Yua I wanted to fight but Akio grabbed my arm and shook his head , so I sat back down.... Until Levi Spoke again.

"I feel as though you guys are protecting the girl instead of completing your mission." Levi focused on Akio "Isn't that right Akio considering last---

I didn't even let him finish. At this point I had enough of his mouth and leapt over the table grabbing him by his collar pulling him to the ground and punched him continuously. I heard gasps and snickers all around me but I was too focused on Levi to care.

Levi struggled to get out of my grasp as he tried to fight back kicking and all. After I feel like I gave him a good enough beating I got up and walked into the restroom to wash the blood off my hands. "Damn I really went in on him." I said to myself. Leaving the restroom I made my way towards the exit but not before stopping by the table I was sitting before.

Grabbing Akio by the back of his jacket I heard him yelp in surprise as I dragged him back to his room. " What the hell man!" Akio snatched himself out of my grasp.

"Where's your favorite hat Akio?" I asked with my arms crossed across my chest.

"I put it up. Do I Need to have it on me all the time?"

"Oh ok where'd you put it though cause last time I saw it was on our targets head."

"Well you see what had happened was..."

"Why are you putting everything in jeopardy for your little crush?! And letting Levi of all people catch you slipping!"

"It's not that as simple as it seems-

"It's very simple! This is our mission and we can prove that we aren't useless. From now on I will keep watch on both of them."

"Fuck off Riyoshi!" Akio snapped. "She's my girl, why would I let you watch her!?" He yelled.

"If you hadn't been so naive I wouldn't be here. To be real I was gonna let you be until Levi started mouthing off now almost everyone knows. It won't be long before this gets back to Amelia and we're both fucked."

"So you're gonna act like you didn't get mad when Levi mentioned bugging Yua."

"That doesn't matter, I didn't get caught you did!" I snapped.

Akio's face literally turned red before he ran at me. " You don't understand!" He snapped tackling me to the ground. He got a few good hits in but I slipped out of his grasp and put him in a choke hold.

"Get a hold of yourself bro. Look at you!"

"When you find your soulmate you'll see what i'm talking about." he grunted out before tapping out. Now it makes a lot more sense. "Soulmate? You're really sure?"

"I'm not sure but I feel something's there definitely."

"So you say she's your girl and jeopardize our whole mission off something you're not even sure about." I really wanted to slap him in the back of his head and to be honest I should.

I sighed. " You know what come here."

"Nah back up." Akio said getting in a fighting stance.

"I'm not gonna hit you."

"You said that when we were like 12 and then you put me in a submission hold. I'm good." He said, backing away.

"Exactly when we were 12. Let it go."

"No, my back was sore for weeks!"

"Alright then." I acted like I was gonna leave and waited till Akio let his guard down which he did. I took that moment to tackle him and put in a chokehold again."

"Ahhhhck!" Akio let out a struggling yelp. "Let go you overgrown idiot!"

"You can stay here a bit longer since you take longer to run out of air unlike humans. This is your punishment."

"I-- thought -- it was--"

"I know you're not gonna stay away from her so this fits too." I then tightened my grip

" Ahhhhck! I tap out I tap out!" Akio was literally tapping with both hands

"Alright fine." I dropped him

"Ahhhck! I hate you I swear." Getting up with his hand on his neck. "My neck is gonna be fucked up for weeks now thanks to you."

"Have Hikari give you a massage then."

All I could do was laugh cause Akio just flipped me off and I just walked out of the room and laughed some more. Walking into my room I sat down on my bed trying to figure out a plan to get these girls back here. Hikari might follow Akio here willingly but Yua is the problem. She flirts a lot but she has more sense than she lets on. Plan B we might just have to wing it this is all I got. I sighed in frustration. We'll see when the time comes.