Ch.7 More & More

Hikari's Pov

"Why can't you just tell me?" Yua yelled following me into my room.

"There's nothing to tell you." I shrugged sitting at my desk trying to ignore my sister.

"What do you mean? You were hanging out with Haru and probably talking about me."

"I have better things to do besides talk about you. Haru walked home with me because he saw me walking alone. I wouldn't have been alone if you didn't have to stay after school. " I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Don't sass me. Tell me what you were talking about. And I don't want you hanging out with him." she warned.

"Yua I don't have to tell you anything. Haru and I are friends. You can't tell me who I can and can't hang out with."

"I'm not leaving until you tell me." she replied, stomping her feet on the floor. I pushed her out of my room and into the hallway even though she protested.

"Now if you're done yelling at me I have homework that I would like to get done before dinner." I shut the door, slamming it  and walked back to my desk. I could hear Yua slam her bedroom door.

Geez what's gotten into her? I thought, sliding into my chair and opening up a box of Pocky. For some reason Yua has been moody and has taken her anger out on me every chance she gets. Yesterday she got mad because I used the last of her shampoo. Before school she was mad because I was wearing her jacket. And now she's upset because Haru walked me home from school.

"Haru you didn't have to walk me all the way home." I said standing on the front steps.

"It wasn't a problem, it gave us a chance to talk. Plus I dont live that far." That was true Haru only lived a couple blocks from us. Before Yua walked to where we were standing I could feel her presence.

"Why is he here?" she growled.

"He was just leaving." I said giving Haru a look. He picked up on my signal and hurried home.

"Yua why are you acting like this? You've been getting mad at me all week for no reason." she rolled her eyes opening the front door.

I kept trying to talk to her all week but it just ended with her getting mad at me. I started to think that I did something wrong but if I did she would tell me. Right? A few hours later I knocked on Yua's door.

"Go away." she said muffled from behind the door.

"Just talk to me please." I pleaded. She opened the door and gave me a blank stare.

"Did you finally come to tell me why you were with Haru?"

"I told you earlier we walked home together. We stopped at the convenience store for ice cream but that was it.Is Haru the only one you're worried about? What are me? You know you haven't been the nicest to me lately." I fumed.

"Hikari I don't want to talk to you right now."

"The same way you wont talk to Haru?" I shot back.

"Why are you always bringing him up? Don't you think it weird you're still friends with my ex?"

"You're the one that keeps talking about him! You're obviously still in love with him." I yelled.

"Hik-"

"No. Don't talk to me until you figure things out." I walked back to my room and threw myself on my bed. I loved Yua but I hate when she acts like this. Angrily I grabbed my manga off my desk and read until mom called us down for dinner.