Ch.23 Emotions

Haru's pov

I laid in my bed looking up at the ceiling. Even if I was in trouble I still needed to find Yua. If it wasn't for those vampires I would have found them. I had already lost her once twice technically so I couldn't  lose her again.  But hey, the third time's a charm right? My phone started to ring. I picked it up and answered without looking at the contact.

"Hello?" I answered without bothering to look at the contact name.

"Haru, it's me. I found them." Hisako said.

"Where?" I shot up imminently running towards the door to put on my shoes.

After she told me the location I hung up in her face and left. I had been trying to find out where they were for days but with those hunters around it was damn near impossible. It was gonna take me a couple hours to get to them. Let's hope I make it in time before they leave again.

Yua's Pov

I was so tired thanks to Riyoshi's training. He has zero regard for my well being and it's sad considering he's so hot. I looked around and noticed he wasn't in the cabin so I went to look for him. Riyoshi was outside shirtless in all his glory throwing knives at a tree.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked walking, closer.

He turned around and looked at me. "I wouldn't say I'm enjoying myself. I'm training."

"The mighty Riyoshi needs training? Never knew." I leaned on a nearby tree and smirked, staring at him. Damn has he always been toned?

Riyoshi smirked back at me. "Wanna try and throw one?" he asked.

"Sure why not." I took the knife and aimed at the tree. Tossing it with all the concentration I had. It didn't even touch the tree. I facepalmed.

"It's ok try again I'll help you." handing me another knife I got ready to aim again when I felt Riyoshi's hand creeping up mine helping me make the toss. This time I hit the tree. "Yesss!" I jumped up happily.

When I turned around and realized how close Riyoshi was to me I stumbled back almost falling on my ass. Riyoshi caught me by the waist and backed me into a nearby tree.

"Um excuse me sir, you're in my personal space."

"I know." He replied and stayed in the same spot. Who was I to tell him to move but if he wants to stay he better at least kiss me or we are gonna fight.

As if he had read my mind he leaned down and leaned into him as our lips connected in a passionate kiss. He pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. I don't know how long we were like this but I didn't want to stop. Kissing him felt different, way different from kissing Haru. With Riyoshi it was slow and passionate while Haru felt more timid.  I heard someone clearing their throat causing us to jump apart. I turned around to see Haru fuming with anger.

"What the hell are you doing?!" he yelled. His eyes glowed red as he stared at us.

"You've been after Yua since day one. I should have known the moment you two were alone you would make a move." He growled at Riyoshi. Riyoshi laughed while walking forward.

"Well if you knew that then you should have come faster; However, you don't deserve her." He scoffed.

The next thing I knew Haru had leaped forward tackling Riyoshi to the ground " You son of a bitch!" Haru Yelled out in anger

I slapped my hand over my mouth in shock at the drama I had started. "Where the hell did haru even come from and why couldn't he show up like 20 minutes later why now ughhh" My head was in shambles. I didn't know what to do as I watched Riyoshi literally kick Haru's ass. Haru, looking completely out of control, was throwing punches left and right at Riyoshi who dodged all of them with ease then suddenly sent a mean right hook on Haru knocking him to the ground.