Ch.20 Vampire Princess

Yua's pov

Hikari and I quickly went back to the hotel to grab our things while the boys waited outside. They ended up taking us to a house on the other side of Yokosuka since now were all being hunted. They have apparently been here before. They told us they had a safe house in case anything happened to them or if they needed to get away. I had so many questions. Like who is the VHA and why are they after us? Where did we get powers from? Why were they trying to bring us to the VHA. What the hell did Riyoshi do to Haru? We now sat at a table in the living room in silence. Riyoshi stared angrily at Akio while Hikari kept her head low.

"I swear Akio-"

"What? Are you gonna put me in another headlock?" Akio asked, annoyed. Riyoshi stood up slamming his hands on the table in front of Akio.

"No this time I might actually kill you. We wouldn't be in this mess if you weren't so in lo-" Riyoshi yelled but Akio kicked him, shutting him up for a moment.

"Did you really just kick me?" Riyoshi said as his eyes got darker. He grabbed his shirt while Akio smirked.

"Hit me, Nothing new." He challenged.

"Is anyone gonna tell us why we're here and why there are people coming after us?" I asked attempting to break up the soon to be fight.

"Not right now princess." Riyoshi said with anger still seething in his voice.

I cut my eyes at Riyoshi. "No, you're gonna explain now. We wouldn't be running if you hadn't been chasing us! Our life was fine until you guys waltzed in and ruined everything. Now we have nowhere to go." That was partially true. We still had to deal with our parents and Saki but if it weren't for them then we wouldn't be where we are now.

Riyoshi aggressively let go of Akio, almost making him fall. "Who are you talking to?"

I looked around then back at him. "I mean you're the only Riyoshi here." I looked at Akio "Why don't you explain since your friend seems a bit slow and temperamental."

They both stared at me. Akio was shocked at my boldness and Riyoshi was triggered. "Wow i'm talking to brick walls." I looked at Hikari "Sis, we are as good as dead at this point, what are we gonna do?"

"You have a mouth on you." Riyoshi finally spoke.

Riyoshi smirked at me and walked right in my face. "Let's get one thing straight alright. I don't take orders from you so watch your tone next time."

"Well you see I don't take orders either so we might have a problem." and then I smiled in his face which caught him off guard but I wasn't looking at him I was looking at the ice dagger now floating towards him. The dagger went above my head facing Riyoshi then I heard Hikari speak.

"Get out of my sister's face or this will be in yours." Hikari said tauntingly

Riyoshi glanced at Hikari and back at me. Before walking over to a nearby couch and leaning on the leg of it. "Wow you two are something else."

"We get that alot now are gonna answer my question or not we need answers." Akio walked over to Riyoshi and tapped him on the shoulder. "Might as well tell them."

Riyoshi sighed and then looked at me. Obviously he was still triggered. "If you must know we worked for the VHA and were assigned to bring both of you back under a certain timeframe which we failed to do."

"Bring us back for what and what is the VHA?"

"Well I wasn't done so be quiet and listen."

"Sorry." I mumbled under my breath