Ch.19 Trader

Hikari's pov

It was a few days later and we were still in Yokohama. Yua went to get breakfast from the convenient store while I packed up the rest of my stuff. After Yua's dream a few days ago we thought it was best to find out what this castle was that we kept seeing. We were headed to Yokosuka. It might bold a clue to us and powers.  I tried contacting Saki but I couldn't get a hold of her. When I last talked to her, that's where she told us to go. We still haven't heard from anyone.  It had been days and our parents still haven't called. They probably don't care at this point. I stood in front of the bathroom mirror and braided my hair into two braids. Akio's hat still laid on the counter.

"Well since I still have it and it's cold I might as well wear it" I grinned and slipped the hat over my head. I don't know why I was obsessed with him and his hat. Did I really just say that? That I was obsessed with him? According to Yua I was but I wouldn't call it that.

"Im back!" Yua yelled. She was sitting the food on the little table we had in the room.

"Are you done packing?" she asked, sitting my food in front of me. I nodded unwrapping my onigiri. "I brought some more water since someone drank a gallon of water by herself."

"I've been thirsty. Leave me alone." We quickly ate so we could catch our train. Knowing how long it takes Yua we still might be late.

"When we get there I'll try contacting Saki again." I told her once we got to the train surprisingly on time.

"If she doesn't answer we'll stay in Yokosuka until we can reach her."

Luckily it was only a 30 minute train ride and the train wasn't too packed. I shivered feeling a cold breeze. The same way I felt When Akio was around. I looked at Yua to see if she noticed too but she was too busy listening to music on her phone. Once we got off I felt another cold breeze. Quickly turning around I expected to see Akio like usual but he wasn't there. No one was.

"What's up?" Yua asked after I turned back around.

"Nothing let's go." I told her grabbing my suitcase walking past her. I swear I felt him around. After dropping off our stuff at the hotel we went to a local ramen shop for lunch. As we walled back I heard my name being called. "Saki?" I said stopping in the tracks.

"Hikari I can't get to you guys right now. I'll come find you just not now. There's something going on. Mom and d-."

"Saki!" I called out, I called her name a few times but she didn't answer. Mom and dad? What was she gonna say?

"She sounded like someone or something was after her. She tried to tell me something but got cut off like last time. "I told Yua who was now standing in front of me.

"We'll just go back to the hotel or go to our grandparents since dad made it obvious he doesn't want us home." She told me. I nodded grabbing her hand. I looked past my sister staring off into the distance. I could feel him nearly. This time I knew he was here. But where?

"What's wrong? she asked, grabbing my cheeks forcing me to look at her.

"He's here"I said blankly.

"Well Akio was right. You were easy to find."

Yua quickly turned around and Akio and his friend were there. So he was here earlier.

For a second I could have sworn he smiled at me but when I looked closer he still had the same blank look on his face.  Akio and I stared at each other, not breaking eye contact until Yua spoke up.

"How the hell did you find us? We're not even in Tokyo any more."

"Just because you left Tokyo doesn't mean we couldn't find you." The older boy pointed at the hat I was wearing. "That belongs to my brother little girl."

Mystic SistersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara