twenty seven

A few weeks had past, Thanksgiving was nice to spend with Clay's family and I finally took Drista out for ice cream, which she was grateful for, even though she wasn't super expecting it even though our little thing was about me having a crush on Clay. And that's all she asked about. I didn't mind, I usually only talk to Dani about it, but Drista is a good ear, especially since that's his sister.

Clay had also told me that he has a stream planned with me and Tommy in less than an hour. I'm supposed to play minecraft on Clay's account on the DreamSMP which is usually Drista's thing, but he's letting me, of course, sit with him sitting in the same room.

"I'm scared of people not liking me, and yeah it's cliché, but I'm terrified. Tommy's fans are kind of aggressive and your's are kind of scary, I've been in both." I said to Clay, feeling nervous all of a sudden. He placed a hand on my shoulder and sighed.

"It's going to be just fine. He understands if you leave abruptly. I talked to him beforehand about it." He reassured me, placing another chair down beside him. "If you want, I can sit next to you, if you prefer that instead of having me sit on the couch in the back of the room."

"Can you do that? For now at least?" I asked, placing my hands on the mouse and keyboard. I remembered sitting here and playing minecraft on my account with that one person, Charlie I think? It's been a long time and I ended up blocking a little while ago so I can't remember what his name was.

"Yeah, of course. I'll be here." He opened discord, waiting for Tommy to show up in VC 2. VC 2 was somehow always his VC and Clay knew that.

Tommy's stream started, I got the notification for it on my phone. I opened it up, since I was a little nervous, volume on mute for the purpose of Clay being in the call first. I waited until Tommy texted discord and Clay popped into call. I stay completely silent as they chat.

"Oh yeah, sure, she's right here." I heard Clay say and he logged me into minecraft on his account, handing the headphones over to me.

I nervously took it and mumbled a "hello" before feeling hella nervous again.

"(Y/N) AM I RIGHT?" Tommy said, full blast.

"Yeah. That's my name alright." I paused. "Are you at your house?" I feel completely weirded out that I was 'first person view' on the SMP. It's always been on video for me, but I'm finally playing it. "I don't know if I know this place like how I've seen it, I apologize."

"Why you apologizing?"

"Tommy." Clay spoke up.

"Sorry." Tommy mumbled, "Yeah I'm at my house." He paused. "Wait so Dream- You live with him? Are you guys DATING??"

"No. We're just roommates Tommy." I said, walking along the prime path in hopes of finding his dirt hole in the ground and as soon as I made it, Clay made me go into creative mode in case Tommy decides to kill me, well him, but.. you get the point.

The rest of the stream goes well, we end up joking about a lot. Clay ended up leaving the room for the rest of the stream since it looked to him we were doing alright. I'd like to say we were as well. Tommy is hilarious, but my energy will never match the Drista and Tommy duo energy. Quackity and Tubbo also came into call at some point as well during the stream and we were cracking fun too.

I'm glad I agreed, but on the other hand, I'm kind of scared of this being on twitter and in videos and stuff. I talked about the slip up in Quackity's stream from a while ago to Quackity, who seemed fine about it. And Tubbo was really nice. Overall, it was a really nice stream and afternoon.

We said our goodbyes and I left the game, waiting for Tommy to go undeafen. Me, Tubbo and Quackity were just hanging out on call, talking about me rooming with Clay and other things.