epilogue

"AHH!" I was murdered, in game of course. The 'You Died' covered my monitor. "Clay." Sadly, I frowned and looked at him. "Sapnap keeps killing me. This is so mean and rude." He looks over at me from his chair, which is sat next to me. We were hanging out on George's stream, while he did some stuff around the server.

I was still using Clay's minecraft account, as it was easier and we still haven't bought myself a PC, despite me being here for over two years. We've been busy enjoying life together, better than thinking about buying a PC and logging into minecraft.

"Dream, she's being mean to us and she keeps stealing items." Sapnap yelled, standing at my dead body with all of Dream"s stuff.

"You gotta stop killing her. She's on my account." Clay mumbled into the mic we share. He has two different headphones, unlike before. Way more advanced now.

"Yeah Sapnap."

"Just get her a goddamn PC. She's been with you for two years and she still doesn't have her own stuff??" Sapnap complained, evident that he didn't like it when I messed with him.

"I'm not even stealing anything." I mumbled, only loud enough for Clay to hear but not loud enough for the mic to pick up.

"Quit fighting. Geez." We could hear George roll his eyes.

"After (Y/n) apologizes." Sapnap yells, picking up Clay's stuff and opens a chest nearby.

"I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING." I yelled back. This went back and forth for a while. Clay was fed up heading us argue and eventually took my headphones off and moved my chair back. I was confused, but didn't really question it. Clay does what Clay wants.

He moved his chair, and sat in front of the monitors. "Sapnap, just drop it." He looked back at me after muting himself. "Wanna go out? Like on a walk or something."

I looked at him after being forced away from the PC. "Sure."

"Maybe we'll get you a PC so you don't have to keep playing on my account."

"But I like playing on your account." I mumbled, only for him to pull me into a hug.

"It's about time you play on your own account babe." He mumbled into my ear, pulling away from the hug.

"But-"

"No buts!!" He paused, pulling me in to kiss me but I moved away. "Mean! Kiss me please."

"WE KNOW YOU'RE MAKING OUT!!!" I hear from the call, Sapnap yells and George makes kissy sounds.

I unmuted and yelled at them. "EW NO WAY DREAM IS SO EW!!" I joked and told them that we were leaving. I left the call and the game and pulled Clay away from his recording room. I kissed him once we were out and he pulled me closer. His tongue slid into my mouth and explored every bit, pulling away to catch his breath, and my own.

"Calling me 'ew' was uncalled for babe." He joked a pout and looked sad. He wasn't.

"You deserve it sometimes, pissbaby."

"God! Pissbaby is so old, call me something else. Like.. hottie, or sexy-"

"In your dreams." I said and slapped his chest, pecking his cheek.

"Haha, get it? Dreams?" He smirked and bent down for another kiss but I dipped away and got out of his grasp. He frowned and I told him to get his shoes on if we're going PC shopping. I don't need a fancy PC, just a cheap one to game on and call on.

We headed out a few minutes later.

+++

"Ice cream, 2 of them please." Clay said, talking to someone at the ice cream truck. He pays and comes back to me, handing me a cone. It was surprisingly hot today, but over 100 degrees was nothing new for Florida. We just weren't prepared. We had bought the PC and brought it back before deciding to go out for a few hours to talk and hang out. We talked about my time right up to meeting him, for probably the millionth time and he loved talking about it. We talking about our first meets, impressions on each other, and stuff alike, again for the millionth time.

Talking to him was always the best and he always made me feel at home. Everything felt like home. He was my home and always will be my home. Nothing will change that. I love him and he loves me, as far as I know.

I finished my ice cream and so did he. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his side, slinging his arm around my shoulder. I placed my own arm around his waste and we talked about everything and anything. He was easy to talk to.

Dani, by the way, has a wife. They're living the life I want to someday. Married. They came out as non-binary as well a year ago, which was nice and of course I supported them. I love them for them, not because they're a different gender, but because they are my best friend.

It's so weird, that Dani now know was Clay looks like, it was a mutual agreement upon everyone in case he walked in on a facetime with me and them. We didn't want them to feel uncomfortable or weirded out, or to freak out for that matter and of course Dani would never tell a soul what he looked like. Speaking of, Clay still hasn't face revealed and Sapnap was frequently visiting us and staying in the guest room that I used to stay in. Yes I did move into Clay's room.

He kissed me on the cheek and it brought my attention back to him.

"I love you so much, you know that?" I spoke up and he smiled, nodding.

"I love you too." He said and pecked my cheek again. "Let's head home and set up your PC. I have a spare room cleaned out for it. It's been cleaned out for a while." I nodded and we began heading back to the car on our way home.

+++

After logging in, I see that I had a few pending requests on my discord and a few messages. It was the Dream SMP gang all adding me, I'm guessing I was added to the server discord too. Yep. I added everyone back and said hello. They apparently whitelisted me too? I'm really excited to be playing with them on my own account, building up and stuff. I'm only there for fun, not for streaming. I'll be like Callahan, but with a voice.

I smiled and heard a few footsteps make their way into the room. I turned to see Clay smiling like an idiot. "Everything is all good for you to play on the Dream SMP and everyone is excited that you can finally play with them without being on my account." He said, bending down to kiss my forehead.

"Thank you Clay, I can tell everyone's so excited, especially Tommy." I tilted my head, getting up from my chair and pulling Clay towards me. "Ya know..." I pecked his lips and he snaked his arm around my waste. "I love you." I pecked his lips again and he was starting to grow impatient. "I love you so much." I smiled and hugged him.

"God, you're so hot when you do this to me." He mumbled, hugging me close. "But leading me on with a few kisses only to hug me is mean. I really thought we were going to go all the way today."

"Nah. Another day maybe." I winked and pulled him out of this room so we could order food.