eighteen

TW // mentions of sex, drugging, alcohol, other adult party themes

-------------------

It's been a week since me and Clay talked about me moving in with him, as well as me talking about my parents. It hasn't changed much. I was busy hanging out with Dani the 3rd day I was off and Clay was busy with recording and editing a manhunt hitmen video. I've been beginning work every other day because a few more helping hands were hired. THANK GOD. I was working overtime there for a bit. I was really about to quit that job and just work at the local coffee shop or something.

The new people are actually experienced, surprisingly, but also young. Tiffany, Joel, and Fauna are the newer ones. Fauna works in the front, handling the customers. Every other day I work in the back, baking breads and muffins and such. On the days when I'm not in the back, I'm in the front, making drinks. Tiff and Joel work on baking the cakes and decorating them. They've all said they were 18 and 19, which is chill.

Friday came quickly, the day of Marc's boyfriend's party. I'm not really looking forward to it because I'm sure I'll grab the wrong drink or a drink will be handed to me and all of a sudden I'm drunk or passed out. I'm sure it'll happen. It's an adult party for crying out loud.

I changed out of my work clothes into some jeans and a t-shirt. Chill and casual, but still a party outfit.

i just wanted to let you know i'm going to leave now. but in case something happens which i doubt, here's the addy to the party. [redacted address]

chill. remember to let me know if you need anything. and call, don't text.

understood, mr clay

have fun

How many bets that he really doesn't mean "have fun"? I'm putting down $50.

I finish refreshing myself and eat a snack before putting my shoes on and heading to my car. I begin my way to the house that ends up only being 30 minutes away.

+++

I call Marc and surprisingly, he picks up. "Hey I'm here."

"Sweet! Get yourself some drinks and a snack, I'll be-" He moaned into the phone and I hung up so fast. He has to be in the middle of sex and I do not wanna be on the phone when he's doing that. What the actual FUCK Marc? My face heats up and I roll my window down to get some air in here. I rolled it up a few seconds later to park the car.

I lock my car up, putting my phone in my pocket and head inside. Upon entering, there weren't many people in the halls except the occasional make-out sessions scattered. The kitchen and living room, on the other hand, was packed with bodies grinding on each other, various make-out sections, and people either drunk or high. I weaved my way through the dancing bodies to the kitchen to grab a snack.

Upstairs, right above the kitchen, you could hear the beds hitting the walls and the very sexually explicit moaning. I was already dreading it here, but I got myself a drink anyway and downed it quickly. Punch but adult punch, of course. It already hits me which sucks because I'm such a lightweight. Goddamn, I'm such a lightweight.

I was here to wind down and enjoy myself, not worry about being in love with Clay or the new people doing well at work.

I down another few full cups of the punch and end up feeling a little more woozy than before. I see Marc, somewhat far away from where I am and I wave a hello, only to get a loud "hey!" from him. I reach out to him and he hugs me. We talk for a short amount of time about what I've been up to and what he's been doing before his boyfriend comes up behind him. He introduces himself before apologizing and dragging Marc away. I tried to protest, but my drunk self sealed my mouth shut.

I grab another cup of the punch after the weird talk with Marc's boyfriend. I started to feel ill so I went over to the couch where just about no one is and took a seat. I take this one slow, letting the liquid pour down my throat. I close my eyes briefly, taking a deep breath in and out, opening them shortly after. Damn. I really went to town. An antisocial drinker. Opening my phone, I scroll through twitter to see Clay, George, and Sapnap banter with Karl and MrBeast.

This is only the second time I've been drunk. The first time was my birthday, of course. That was when Dani found out about my parents. It was while I was drunk. This time though, I didn't mean to be drunk. I didn't mean to get drunk, it was an accident. Totally.

I get up to grab another cup of punch and put my phone away when I make it to the kitchen, also grabbing some chips. Before I finish getting the cup filled, my phone vibrates. I fumble to unlock my phone to answer the call I'm getting. I press the phone between my ear and my shoulder. I drink the cup fast and toss it. "Hello-?" I hear his voice, basically cutting him off with a loud, "CLAYYYY~!"

"Okay, you're drunk." He says.

"What??? Noooo." I giggle. "What's 'drunk'?? I'm just hanging out with Matt! No.. That's not his name. Hold on." I take a step out the front door and take in the peaceful breezy night. "It's cold outside. I mean, not really, but it's still cold and I forgot my jacket. I don't have one in my car. OH HIS NAME IS MARC."

"I'm almost there by the way. It's been 4 hours since you texted me that you were going to the party." Clay says, "Stay on the phone and keep talking. I don't want you to pass out."

"4 hours?? It has not been that long. Also, pass out? I'm not gonna pass out, I'm fine." I yawn then giggle. "Dreammmm~ Oh Dream~!" I giggle, hiccuping after and any time after that. "Clay Dream. Hehe. Clay Dream."

"(Y/n)." He mumbles, huffing. "Are you the girl standing against the door?"

"Yes, that is me. I am the girl that is indeed standing against the door, sir." I look over and see a dude in the car. "Are you the cute guy in the car over there?"

He chuckles. "Yeah that's me. Can you move over here or do I need to get out and help you?"

"Can you pick me up? I don't wanna move." I huff with another hiccup.

"Yeah. I can. Anything for you." He mumbles the last part, but it was still loud, or well, I could hear it. The man turned the car off and stepped out, approaching me. We hung up the call and I did the grabby hands, the ones that a toddler would do. I stumbled towards him and wrapped my arms around him in a hug. "How much did you drink?"

"I don't know.. It was mixed in with punch." I mumbled into his chest. "I missed youuuu."

He chuckled. God, his chuckle. "Missed you too dork." He grasped onto me, hugging me before picking me up.

"Are we going to your house?" I ask, nuzzling my head into his shoulder and holding onto him tightly.

"Yes. We are." He says quietly, putting me into the passenger side carefully. He buckles me up and hops into the driver's side, starting the car. He pulls out a bottle of water. "Drink this, you'll start feeling better." He opened it and closed it, to loosen the lid. I grab the bottle and take half of it in.