12- what's that comin' over the hill?

The Bakugou twins made their way through Musutafu, Mn wearing a hoodie under his uniform's blazer and Katsuki with his earbuds shoved in, ignoring his brother's straight-forward marching and the silence he'd wrapped himself in.

Ever since M/n had come back from his association meeting, he'd only had random spurts of energy- to complete assignments or cook, or randomly begin cleaning his room at 1am- and then he'd slip into a quiet aura and fidget with his fingers.

It weirded Katsuki out to no end.
The association had changed his brother, and though he'd never say it out loud, he wasn't a fan.

The shorter ashy-blond took a peek at his silent walking companion and sighed nasally.

He was still his weirdly affectionate older brother, who cried at other's getting hurt and saved coupons for their mom's grocery shopping and offered to reheat their dad's cup of tea when it got cold.

He's still my dumbass of a twin, Katsuki smirked, only for the drop of the music in his ears to bring him into a frowning state of inertness. But he's being pulled in different directions; I can feel it.

くコ:彡

A great hustle and bustle distracted M/n from his cool walk™, the waving around of cameras and microphones made him nudge Katsuki who grumpily removed his earphones.

"Let's blow these good for nothing's out the way!" The shorter male stomped forward, elbows ready to whack some news reporters.

"And what?" M/n tugged his brother back, "let them release a story giving class 1-A a bad rep? Don't be stupid, tiny."

Katsuki tched as his brother gripped his twitching elbow and made their beginning battle through the press.
"'Scuse us, Pardon me ma'am," M/n grunted as he weaved through the mass of blazers and wires, fuming brother in tow.

"Hey!" A young reporter had caught sight of two vaguely familiar blonds, "aren't you the kids from the sludge villain attack?"

With that, a great upheaval began and cameras flipped toward the two boys' faces. Releasing himself from M/n's grip, Katsuki balled his fists up.

"Hah?! So what of it? You here for the sequel of me blowing up your ass-"

"I'm very sorry-" M/n put his twin in a headlock, "-hasn't had his wheaties. Have a great morning!"

"Tell us! How was it fighting that beast? How did it feel having All Might come to the rescue?" The lady pleaded, waving her microphone under M/n's chin. "Did you get repercussions for damaging Death Arm's armour?"

"Uh-I, lady, please, back off-"

The taller blond's feeble attempts at getting them away was redirected toward a stern looking Aizawa who ventured to the fence of the crowd and barked for them to dismiss their attempts at an interview.

M/n exhaled, relieved his teacher had shown up, and pushed Katsuki through. Although something that flashed in the crowd made him hang back. "Go inside and cool off, tiny." He shoved his raging twin past the barrier. Before Katsuki could yell at him to use more deodorant, the tall blond was gone.

くコ:彡

A flash of pink and sleek green had snapped M/n's attention toward two girls in his class trying their best to fend off the flashing cameras. It was Ashido and Asui. "Yo," M/n grinned as he elbowed an interviewer in the face, "you guys need a hand?"

Ashido, sweating buckets at the amount of bodies pressing into her, and Asui, who had her hands wrapped around herself looked up into a dazzling light. It was their classmate and resident Mr.handsome: Bakugou M/n.