27- give up on your dreams

A cavalry battle was to commence, and Bakugou M/n had 195 points hovering above his head.

Given 15 minutes to form a team of 4 people, the older twin chuckled at the sight of people swarming Katsuki, begging to team up. As if he knew the abilities each person had to benefit him- sure Katsuki was observant, but he didn't necessarily care about others, especially extras.

He heard Suki admit shamelessly he didn't know their quirks, making M/n laugh louder at their outrage.

"I wouldn't go with him if I were you!" He shouted as he made his way to the person waving him over, "What?" He cackled at his brother's cocked eyebrow, "You wanna be stuck under his sweaty armpits and risk getting blown away when he throws a fit? Then he's your guy! Bahaha..." He clutched his stomach as Kirishima restrained his fuming twin.

Jogging over to the three people gathered, M/n crossed his arms and nodded at them. "So..." He turned to the leader, "you want me?"

くコ:彡

Glancing to Izuku placing a hand on Tokoyami's shoulder and then to his brother's group. Made up of Sero, Mina, Kirishima and Tiny, Team Bakugou looked considerably strong.

But, M/n felt a bit easier when looking back at his teammates, his was definitely stronger, and had a more level-headed leader.

"I chose you three because I thought it would be the most stable formation." the group leader said, "Bakugou, you'll be the left wing, keeping away the enemy with your heat radiation." (Denki's sobbing in a corner somewhere)

Todoroki went on to explain Yaoyorozu and Iida's responsibilities while M/n listened in on the plan.

Perching upon his horses, a certain boy from Class B noticed the Bakugous working seperately. Interesting. The taller one... M/n, was it? He's one to watch. The blond hair, blue eyed kid grinned, ready to flex his knowledge about the so called heroes-in-training.

くコ:彡

Seven minutes in and the scores thus far were revealed. Team Todoroki in 5th place with the same points it'd begun with, thanks to Iida's quick maneuvering and the fact people weren't keen on getting an inch close to them with the way a sudden blast of heat would make their eyes go dry and lungs lose every ounce of breath.

Todoroki silently patted M/n's shoulders, telling him he was doing a good job, and M/n lived up to his position and snorted like a horse, pretending not to be prideful at the subtle compliment.

At the other end of the arena, Team Bakugou found itself with a streak of 0 points, all due to blond on blond crime.

Monoma of Class B snatched Katsuki's weave with a smug look.
"Class A is too simple minded." He said nonchalantly as his team swept past.

"What'd you say bastard?!" Katsuki screeched, "Give that back!! I'll kill you!!"

Monoma revealed his class's intention to observe 1-A and their quirks to see who they're up against.
"It's better than going after a temporary 'top' like a horse with a carrot waving in front of it's face." The trickster revelled in his rival's twitching face.

"Oh, while I'm at it, you and that mug of a brother are famous, aren't you?" Monoma looked over Katsuki's shoulder to where said boy was grinning up at Todoroki.

"As a victim of the sludge incident and the Hosu city escapade 4 years ago." The statements thrown out made Katsuki see red, and it wasn't Kirishima's hair, "Tell me about it sometime-- how it feels for your family to be attacked by villains annually."

Team Bakugou withered under their furious leader who was enveloped with the flames of revenge.

"Change of plans." He growled, "Before we get Deku, let's kill all these guys!"