𝘁𝘄𝗼

𝘾𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.

𝗝𝗝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 of Pope i jumped into the familiar boat with my friends.

John B started the boat up once more as we started to back up away from the dock , i couldn't wipe off my smug smile that she gave me.

"What were you doing with her?" Kie asked from the seat in front of me catching all of our attention.

"Yeah who is she? Is she hot?" Pope added on while throwing me a beer.

"Yes shes hot Pope" I pushed at his shoulder making him stumble back a bit.

"I'm serious jj! Why were you with her!" Kie slammed her hands down on the seat that separated us.

I have never ever seen Kie get this mad. Especially over me with some girl?

"Kie chill out okay? Why does it matter so much?" I pulled my hat off running my hands threw my knotted blonde hair.

"You don't know her! Okay jj stay away from her!" She yelled at me taking me by surprise at her sudden outburst.

"Kie what the fuck is the issue! Like seriously what is the issue?" I yelled back in the same tone.

"Guys come on stop" John B groaned from the front of the boat.

"I don't know what bullshit story she told you jj but it's all a lie! She did it to me many times , and she is gonna put you right in her trap!" She closed her eyes taking a deep breath "Please jj stay away from her trust me"

Maybe Kie was right? No why would she lie about her mother?

"Okay yeah it was just a one time thing" I formed my lips into a line trying to cool down.

"Thank you" She leaned back onto the cushion.

Yeah one time thing my ass.

——————————
𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝙥𝙤𝙫

My heel covered feet drug through the gravel as i walked up to the Cameron's house.

I knocked three times before the door was swung open to reveal Ward.

"Hey kiddo!" Ward welcomed me by opening the door more letting me walk in.