𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝗺!

Her heart dropped to her stomach as she watched her beloved parents walk into the Cameron's house

Her heart dropped to her stomach as she watched her beloved parents walk into the Cameron's house. Her father was smart, he would no doubt catch her with JJ and book her to a hidden island.

"Wait!" She stopped the friends, her eyes following her parents as they shut the door to the house, "My parents are here."

JJ raised his brows, "So?"

"They'll send her off if they see you with her, JJ." Kiara scoffed, rolling her eyes as she folded her arms across her chest.

"Let me go. I-I can distract them, be quick." Aria encouraged them, wrapping her arms around JJ in fear that her parents might ship her off.

"I love you." He let his eyes flutter closed as his arms remained tight around the small girl underneath him, rubbing her black strands softly as she cried into his chest, "I love you." She said back, pulling away as she wiped the salty cheers off her face.

Kiara, Pope and JJ hid themselves behind a post as Aria opened the door to the Cameron's home, her father immediately snapping his head over to the door creaking.

"Aria." Her father sighed, coming over towards her as she backed away.

Ward, Rose and Belle watched the pair, all of their arms folded as they looked in between each other.

"No. Don't Aria me." She spat, narrowing her eyes at the man she thought would never hurt her, tears built up in her eyes.

"Watch your mouth." Victor said lowly, feeling the eyes of his wife and the other on them, he didn't understand where they sudden disrespect came out of but then he understood, "It's that boy isn't it? JJ."

Aria immediately froze at his words, her teary blue eyes flicked up to him as she shook her head fast, "Don't bring him into this."

Harshly he wrapped a hand around her arm, pulling her into his body as he yelled, "That's enough! I had one rule! And you couldn't even follow that? You are never to see that boy again! Or you are gone! Understand me?"

"You can't keep me away from him!" She sobbed, ripping her arm away from him, redness ran up her wrist.

Before he could respond she was gone, running out of the doorway as she watched Sarah climb out of the window, her feet carrying her to her.

"Sarah. Sarah!" Aria croaked, wrapping her arms around her as she drug her down to the dirt, "Ari?" Sarah gasped.

"We need to go." She respond quickly, helping the blonde up while drying the fallen tears, "It's John B isn't it?" Sarah asked, following close behind Aria as they ran to the church.

Aria didn't say anything but just a quick nod of her head, her hands wrapping on each bar as they quickly climbed up the ladder, John B jumped up at the sudden entry of his best friend along with his girlfriend.