𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅

𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗦𝗔𝗧 around, the atmosphere surrounding them being gloomy as John B told them the update about their gold heist

"You sure he got everything?" Kie asked, double checking that what she actually heard was true.

With Ward knowing where the gold was located, he managed to get every single bar out of the cave, not leaving anything behind. Aria was furious, more for the fact that they had worked so hard to find it. They risked their lives for this and now award sweeps in and takes all the credit.

"Every bar. The whole enchilada." John B hummed, "Look, it's not like I expected a happy ending or some shit." He waved his broken arm around like it was perfectly healed, anger laced in his usual gentle voice.

"John B." Aria said, watching as he waved it around as he spoke.

"What, Ari?" He shrugged, his arms dropping to his sides, "It's a hairline fracture. Who cares?"

At this she frowned, "You should care. Your arm's gonna be messed up for life."

The Routledge boy lifted his wrapped arm into the air, "It's fine. See?"

Loud footsteps had caught their attention, Pope running towards the group, panting as he suit jacket was getting wrinkled, "Guys!"

He had stopped in front of them, catching his breathe as he came to a halt, "I ran all the way here."

Aria chuckled, leaning over to pat his back, "You all right?"

"How was the interview, Pope?" JJ asked, this got a eye roll out of Pope as he shook his head.

"Don't ask." He breathed, snapping his attention back towards JB, "Look, I'm sorry, dude. About everything.

The corners off John B's mouth lifted slightly, "It's fine."

Once the words had slipped out of his mouth the Heyward boy continued, "But... but I don't have a lot of time, and... and I have information that is tactically relevant. So, before I had my interview, my dad said he was going down to the private airstrip to cut palms for Cameron's big plane." He ranted, "Because it was too heavy, it needed a longer landing strip to take off. So, I'm there sitting in my interview, thinking to myself, "Hm. Why would Cameron need a longer airstrip to take off?"

Aria shot up, his words settling in, "Gold." She glanced between all of her friends, the hope that she had lost was returning back, "Guys, this is our chance, but it leaves tonight, and we have to go."

"What's the plan, big man?"

"We're gonna steal that shit back." John B said, earning cheers from the group.

"Let's do this!" Pope beamed, the friends running towards the parked van.

Aria pulled her thick hair into a ponytail, not sure of what was going to come next in a few minutes, JJ was sat talking about their plan while John B sped down the Outer Banks, "We go in there, guns a-blazin', make Ward Cameron beg for mercy, abscond with as much gold as possible and vámonos, get the hell out of there."

"Exit to Cuba." She sneered, JJ's eyebrows pulling together in confusion, "Cuba? No, man, Xcalak, Jewel of the Yucatan. Lobsters so thick, mangoes, and no word for money." He nodded at his own words, Aria rolling her eyes at him as she continued to fix herself.

The runway came into view as they neared the plane, "What's the plan? Broad strokes. I don't think we got that far." Kie said, referring to JJ and Aria's talk about their next escape.

Aria glanced out the window, watching men pile huge crates into the plane, "They're loading up the gold."

"There's Ward." John B said, gripping the wheel tightly as he watched the man speak.

The familiar blonde hair caught Aria's eyes, Sarah, "It's Sarah."

"She's with him?"

Sliding the van door open, they all hopped out of the vehicle, making their way over towards the fence. The plane was absolutely huge as well as the king runway, Sarah and Ward made it clear as day that they were fighting, Aria didn't miss the way Sarah attempted to free herself out of her fathers grip.

John B had also paid close attention at the way she reacted to him, lifting the pair of binoculars to his eyes, scrunching his face up in anger as he pulled her, "He's hurting her."

"What? What?" Kie and JJ narrowed their eyes at the pair.

A gun cocking had caught their attention, the friends all snapping back from their positions on the gate, Victor.

Aria froze in shock at the sight of her father, "Dad?"

"In the car now." He ordered his daughter, his sight focused on the blonde boy who stood protectively behind her.

"N-No." Aria gulped, pressing her back into JJ out of fear.

"In the car or else he gets shot." He warned, focusing the gun near JJ's head, she immediately pushed herself away from him.

"Okay. Please, don't shoot him." She begged, stepping in front of her father, the gun aiming at her head now,

He lowered the gun, opening the back door open before pushing her inside. They backed up as the watched the sleek back car speed away, JJ throwing his red hat to the ground.

"Fuck!" JJ screamed, lifting his foot to kick the fence.

"I warned you, Aria." Victor stared at his daughter through the mirror, watching as she sobbed quietly.

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲!
...