𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗧...

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗗 𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘 of Mrs

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗗 𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘 of Mrs. Crain filled the girls ears, them attempting to hide from her.

" I can hear you, Leon." She said, her voice sounded scratchy. The girls leaned against the wall, breathing loudly.

"I've been waiting all night!" She slammed her cane down against her hardwood floors. The nose startled Sarah, her scream echoing.

"Go! Go! Go!" Kie screamed, running away from the old lady. Aria panted as she ran through the long hallways.

"Leon!" Mrs. Crain screeched, chasing after "Leon".

"Shit!" Aria whimpered. She was tripping over her own feet, fear raking through her bones.

"Where are you, Leon?" She taunted, trying to locate the voices. She lead herself to Aria, who was trapped against the locked door.

Aria ducked her head down just in time for when Mrs.Crain swung at her, she was able to run out from underneath her. "Come on..." Kie reached out for her.

"John B, you okay?" JJ asked, his voice bouncing off the well walls. "Any dead bodies?"

John B placed his hands down, a cold object underneath his palm. Frantically, he swiped the dirt off. Gold. "We did it, Dad." He squeezed his eyes shut, a smile spreading across his face.

"Oh! Oh!" Kie grunted, slipping slightly. Mrs. Crain kept a good distance between her and the girls. Now it was Kie and Sarah's turn to be trapped.

Aria froze, her eyes flickered down towards the fire poker that had been sticking out. "Sorry." She whispered before slapping it against Mrs.Crain. Unfortunately Mrs. Crain had grabbed it out of her hands and flung it back. It almost slicing Arias arm.

"Come on, this way!" Aria yelled at the girls, stumbling towards the exit. Her arm burning a slight from the contact the fire poker had made with her skin. It wasn't like she needed urgent medical care, it was just a scratch.

"Shit!" Sarah whined, hitting the door. Aria spotted the small cave like area, "This way! It goes underneath the house!"

The old lady continued to scream at them, "Go, go, go, go!" Kie rushed. Sarah scoffed, tugging her body through the right fit, "I'm trying!"

"Guys!" Aria yelped, making it to the other side. "Guys!" Kie and Sarah said in union.

JJ snapped his head over towards the girls, his focus landing on Aria. "What's going on?"

"Mrs. Crain! She's up there! She tried to kill us with a fire poker. We gotta go. We locked her in the parlor, but we gotta go" Aria rambled, her breathe weaving.

"We have to go!" Sarah screeched, tears forming in her eyes.

"John B! Get back on, man!" JJ rushed, gripping onto the rope. Pope helped JJ, holding his own grip on the wire.

"JJ! Hold on, man! I'm comin'!" John B shouted up, latching himself onto the harness. "Come on!" Aria sobbed, standing behind JJ.

"Three, two, one, pull!" The boys pulled hard on the rope but no John B.

"Where the hell is he?" Pope panted, looking at JJ who looked just as confused.

"I found the gold!" JB yelled but it was muffled, his friends barely being able to hear anything. "What's he saying?" JJ asked, leaning down.

"JJ! Pope! Kie!" He shouted once more. "Hey, John B! Get back on the rope. We're gonna pull you back up, okay, buddy?" JJ cooed, raising his voice.

Mrs. Crain's wheezing filled the room, signaling the fact that she was getting closer. "Come on! Pull!" Sarah rushed.

"Okay, I'm on!" John B latched onto the lowered rope. Kie, Sarah and Aria had ran over to help pull John B up, them all pulling as hard as the could. "Come on!" Pope groaned, "Pull!"

Aria screamed as gunshots ran in her ears, "Jesus!" JJ ducked, brining Aria down with him.

"Pope! JJ! What the hell?" John B called, confused about what the fuck just happened. "Climb up!" JJ yelled, still crouched down.

"Tie it up now, man!" Pope signaled JJ.

"Pope, hide! Take Aria with you." JJ crawled out from his hidden position and reached over and gripped the rope, tying it tightly.

"Go! Go!" Kie pushed, Sarah running out of the house.

"She can't aim for shit." JJ insulted, holding Aria up. "She can't see. She's blind." Aria panted, melting into JJ.

Another round of loud gunshots had them all ducking, "Shit! Go!" Kie shouted.

"Go, Sarah!" Aria yelled, seeing her just stood there.

John B had pulled himself over the stone edge and scurried out of the basement, his hand gripping the gold.

"Get to the car!" Aria screamed, the beloved Twinkie coming into to view.

Kie jumped into the back of the car, "Where is he?"

"Come on, start the car. Go!" Pope rushed JJ, Aria slipping into the passenger seat next to him.

The bickering between the teenagers went quiet as John B chased after the car and flung himself in the back, slumping against the passenger seat. Mud covered his entire body, the stench reeking off of him. "Are you okay? Are you shot?" Kie said in concern, scanning over his dirty body.

"No." John B responded, his shoulders lowering down as he laid his head against the chair. "I think I'd know if I was shot, right?"

"You look disgusting." JJ peered over his shoulder at the boy. Aria laughed at JJ, twisting around so she could see him. "God, you smell like ass. What the hell just happened?"

"All-time Pogue Hall of Fame, baby." JJ cheered, John B chucking lowly at his friend. "Hell, yeah."

"That bitch is possessed." Sarah laughed, wiping her forehead with the back of her hand. "That bitch can't aim." Aria finished off, resting her head on the headrest.

"How does she move that fast?" Pope asked, his eyes shutting for a moment. "She's possessed." Kiara shrugged.

"I don't get it." Pope shrugged, furrowing her brows. "She's blind." Kie said, her own breathe still calming down from all the running they did.

"Like Master Yoda." Pope said making them all laugh, "It makes no sense, scientifically."

"She does yoga. Pilates."

JJ glanced over his shoulder once more, his jaw dropping as he saw the light reflect off the bar in John B's hands. "Oh, God!"

At the same time all of them turned to John B, "Oh, my God!" Aria jolted up from her seat.

"No, you didn't!" Sarah cheered, jumping up and down in her seat. "We did it, baby!" John B shut his eyes in euphoria.

"Oh, my God!" JJ flicked his head to Arias, he grasped her jaw and pushed their lips together before screaming out again.

Screams of happiness filled the entire van. "I did it!" John B screamed in disbelief. "Holy shit! Holy shit!"

"Whoo!" They all yelled together. "That's gold!"

The realization hit John B, they're gonna be rich. "Holy shit! Guys, we're gonna be rich! Full Kook!"

"Full Kook! Full Kook! Full Kook! Full Kook!" They all chanted. "Full Kook! Full Kook! Ay-ay-ay! Ay-ay-ay! Oh!"

Arias cheeks had hurt from how much she was smiling. They had just found gold, she was with her best friends. Nothing could ever ruin this.

𝙊𝙧 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩...