𝘁𝗲𝗻

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 !

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝙥𝙤𝙫.
𝗧he Pogues talked of finding the Royal Merchant, planning it all out. And they got it, but now they just had to find out.

JJ was on steering duty, Pope was on watching duty and controlling the ROV, Kie was in charge of puly duty. While John B and Aria sat and watched.

JB watched the screen intensely, wanting to see every little thing surrounding it. "All right, JJ, we're right over it. Ten seconds northwest."

JJ kept his hands tight against the wheel, listening to the orders John B was giving him. "Got it! Ten seconds northwest."

"One hundred feet." Kie called, lowering the ROV.

Pope gasped suddenly catching the attention of Aria and John B. "What? What, what, what, what?" John B looked on the screen.

Pope scrunched his face up in disappointment. "It's nothing. Sorry, I thought..."

"Don't do that to me, man." JJ groaned.

"Come on, bro!" Aria whined, fixing the sleeves to her oversized sweater that she had taken from JJ.

Kie kept her grip on the yellow wire tight as she dropped it more and more. "Four hundred feet!"

Lucky for them, the storm was still very present and didn't plan on going away. By the tugging of the HMS Pogue, it was sending the boat and the wrong direction.

"The tide's turning." Aria called out to the group, the unsteady rocking making her sea sick.

"Hey, JJ?" John B yelled out towards the blonde. "Yup?" JJ responded, trying to keep the boat stable.

"Ten seconds easy. South-southeast." JB directed him.

"Copy that!" JJ turned the wheel, rocking the boat harshly again.

"JJ, 20 seconds mid-speed, all right? South." JB directed again, not wanting to loose all of their hard work.

"Copy that! Aye, aye." JJ yelled back.

"Keep the tether out of the prop!" Pope stammered, fiddling around with the camera.

"I'm trying!" Kie struggled. With the slapping waves, it was making it harder. "Ari please."

Aria sat up from her seat against the wall of the boat, she stumbled over to her best friend and held her grip onto it.

She watched as the length got shorter and shorter, it disappearing into the sea.