𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝙎𝙋𝙊𝙊𝙆𝙔 𝘽𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃

The sun beamed down on the HMS Pogue, the crew minus Sarah and Kie all sat comfortably on the boat.

"You think they're mad?" Aria asked, sitting up from her position on JJ's lap.

They approached the large parked boat, the two girls standing in the front. "Uh-oh!" Pope called, stopping the small boat.

"You forget your keys or something?" Aria taunted. "You need a tow?" John B stared up at them.

"You gotta admit it was funny." JB laughed, helping the two girls down. "John B." Kie gritted threw her teeth.

"Uh, what's that?"

"Mastermind, huh? I'm always plannin'. Some patriarchal bullshit." Kie scoffed. Sarah pushed her blonde hair behind her ear, "Yeah, that sucked."

"You still love us though, right?" JJ asked, rustling with his rings.

"Yeah, whatever." Sarah rolled her eyes. "Hey, you still hate me?" Aria wrapped her arms around the two.

"A little. We're both gonna get you back when you least expect it." Sarah bleated.

"Watch your back, boys and girl." Kie furrowed her brows.

Pope puckered his lips up, "I welcome that challenge."

JJ shook his head in agreement, "Me too."

"So, did you guys, you know..." John asked, gesturing to their constant hate towards each other.

"Reconcile our differences?" Kie finished for him, "Mm-mm. Not even close."

"But we're... willing to work together." Sarah shrugged her shoulders. "You know what? That's victory." John B boasted.

"Yep."

"Wiggedy-wiggedy-wiggedy!" Pope yelled, the group all joining in with laughter.

♡︎

Aria adjusted her black oversized hoodie, well JJ's hoodie. Everyone had black clothing on, not wanting to stand out.

John B drove through the outer banks, reading off the checklist, "You got rope?"

Pope lifted the rope, "Got it."

"Grappling hook?" He asked, Pope rolled his eyes back, "No grappling hook, we're not Batman."

"Pulley?" He leaned over, looking at the objects sprawled out on the ground. "Check." Aria held it up.

"Dark clothes?" He questioned. Aria leaned up on her knees, brushing her dark colored clothing.

"Got it." Sarah sent her boyfriend a thumbs up.

"Flashlights?" John B called, JJ grabbed the item in his hand, "Check."

"All right, good." John B unbuckled his seat belt, pulling up to the Crane house.

Kie fixed her black beanie before opening the large van door, "Let's go get rich, guys." JJ smirked.

"Go, boys." Sarah cheered out, Kie added on to her cheering. "And girls."

"Let's go." Aria's nerves built up inside her, "Let's roll."

"Wait, wait" John B stopped them, "I wanna say thank you, guys. Seriously. It means a lot to me that you're here tonight."

Arias lips pulled up, "Always."

Pope chuckled softly at his words, "Of course, man."
JJ slapped his shoulder, "My man."

Kiara laughed, cupping her knees. "All right, we done with the circle jerk? Can we go do this?" She urged.

Pope leaned his arms on JJ's and Aria's shoulders, "Let's get that wheat in the water."

The blondes ears perked up at what he thought was the word weed, "Weed? I'm up for weed." Aria rolled her eyes at the boy.

"Wheat. I said wheat." Pope said harshly, making JJ make an "o" shape with his mouth.

"After you." Aria said, letting Pope and JJ haul themselves out of the van. "Ladies first." Kie pushed Aria, making her stumbled into JJ.

"You little bitch." Aria pouted, "Alley-oop." Kie jumped up.

Arias skin crawled as she stared up at the large house, the stories she had heard about this place has scared the shit out of since she could remember. With the dark sky out it made it harder to maneuver around the plants and bushes.

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 !
sorry this is so freakin short :/
but im trying to limit the chapters so
they last. we are already on episode 6,
so it's basically almost over. butttt season 2 should be coming out super soon ! and im so excited to watch it.
also an additional thing, i am writing another JJ story. but instead of it being a Pogue & Kook story it's gonna be Pogue and Pogue. so im starting to write it tonight, it should be out by tomorrow.
so if you'd like to check it out. also yes sorry this is soooo note is so long. thank u for 1,000 reads?! wtf thank u sm, love every single one of you <3