𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙨.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝙥𝙤𝙫𝗧he party had barely started, people still getting ready and most of them haven't even arrived

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝙥𝙤𝙫
𝗧he party had barely started, people still getting ready and most of them haven't even arrived.

Aria fixed her white flower crown in the mirror and made her way out into the hot summer weather.

She spotted one of her dearest friends Pope, who was occupying himself by helping his father.

The girl made her way over to her friend, him being the only true friend she's seen since it started. "Excuse me, sir. Do we have to shuck these ourselves? 'Cause it might mess up my costume." She said in a terrible English accent.

Pope turned around and was relieved to see it was just Aria. "We wouldn't want that now, would we?" The pair both laughed. "That accent was bad."

Aria flattened her dress out with her palms, still laughing a bit. "It was. I was gonna let it go."

Pope stared around at all of the people dressed in fancy clothing and hats. "You ever seen this many Kooks in one place?"

"Yeah. Last year." She joked. "We're in the lion's den."

"Exactly." Pope laughed. "Well I'm technically a Kook." Aria pushed his shoulder.

"Mhm, well your money makes you a Kook but you're a Pogue at heart." Pope responded, giving her a fist bump.

"Hey, have you heard from JJ?" Pope asked her.

"Um yeah, I did." She breathed deeply. "It's all my fault." Pope whimpered.

She placed a comforting hand on Popes shoulder, "You didn't do this, Pope. Topper almost killed you. Remember?"

He nodded his head at her before returning back to his fathers demands.

Aria stepped away from the boy and into the house, she rolled her eyes at Rafe as he walked up to her.

"You look great." He hooked their arms together. "Thanks." She wanted to rip her arm out of his.

Sarah, Rafe, Ward, Rose, Wheezie and Aria all made their way out into the crowd of Kooks. People cheering like they were some celebrities.

She quickly unlinked her arm from Rafe's and walked over to Kie.

"That was the first five minutes of my life." She laid her head on Kiaras shoulder.