𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝙉𝙤 𝙋𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝙥𝙤𝙫𝗔fter the fight from last night, the Kooks felt as if they won

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝙥𝙤𝙫
𝗔fter the fight from last night, the Kooks felt as if they won. But in the Pogues eyes, they didn't really.

"Don't let it get in your head. Three of them and two of us." JJ beamed.

Being honest, the fight was not fair at all.

"That's typical Kook shit right there." Pope stood behind the counter.

Aria being around the "death squad" for so long, knows how they work. "Hell, yeah."

JJ stuffed some food in his mouth, and adjusted the hat on his head before speaking again. "What was your thought process, using your head?"

"I don't know, man. I just kind of acted off instinct." Pope opened the little entrance and joined his friends by the counter.

"Yes. I was a cornered animal." JJ scoffed, shaking his head.

"Hey, Pope, someone here to see you." Heyward walked in, an officer following behind.

"Evening, Officer." Pope fixed himself, standing up straight.

"I have an arrest warrant for felony destruction of property." Officer Shoupe walked in over towards Pope.

"What?" Heyward asked, as the cop strolled over to his son.

Aria was standing next to Pope, and knew that this was Topper's doing. She couldn't help but feel protective of Pope, after all he's grown to be one of her best friends.

Deputy Shoupe stared at Aria as he pulled out his handcuffs. "Young lady, out of my way."

Aria moved slightly out of the way, her not wanting to leave Pope.

"Whoa. Shoupe, what'd he do?" Heyward gulped.

"Look at the warrant." Shoupe flipped Pope around to slip on the handcuffs.

"You're just arresting my boy?" Heyward wiped his forehead.

JJ, Kie and Aria followed after Shoupe, watching him take away their friend.

"Anything you say can and will be held against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney." Shoupe opened the door to his vehicle.

"It wasn't him! It was me." JJ screamed, catching Shoupe's attention. "He tried to talk me out of it, but I was mad because he'd just been beaten up. I was so sick of those assholes from Figure Eight that I lost my shit. I can't let you take the blame for somethin' I did. You've got too much to lose."

"JJ, what are you doing?" Pope asked, him knowing the actual truth.

"I'm tellin' the truth. For once in my goddamn life, I'm gonna tell the truth. I took his old man's boat, too." JJ stepped up to the officer.