𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨.

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝙥𝙤𝙫𝗜'𝗩𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗘 into to contact with police once in my life and I threw up after they said hello to me

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝙥𝙤𝙫
𝗜'𝗩𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗘 into to contact with police once in my life and I threw up after they said hello to me. So currently that throw up was back inside my throat itching to come out.

"Oh, you got to be kidding me." JJ stood up by my side and folding his hands behind his neck.

"Yep that's the police." Pope confirmed nervously.

"Just act frickin' normal." Kie stepped up to the front of the boat.

"Evening officers." I waved at the boat.

"Evening" Deputy Shoupe glanced me up and down quickly with raised eyebrows "Aria? What the hell are you doing here?"

Lucky for me of course , my parents knew every person in this town. And my father just so happens to be buddy buddy with all of the deputy's. Since them being close friends he knows all about my fathers pogue rule.

"Uh you know just hangin' out." I fixed my clothes trying to avoid eye contact.

"Here" Kie handed the rope to JJ. "Evening".

"JJ, tie it off." I pushed his shoulder lightly as he was just standing there with the rope in his hand.

"How you kids doing? You know the marsh is closed?" Deputy asked us.

"No. No. Wow" I acted surprised seeing that Pope and the rest of them did not say anything.

"I didn't know that" Kie added on to my statement.

"Why..why is it closed" Pope asked.

"Well, we're conducting a search out here. Boat went down" The officer said trailing his eyes all around our boat.

"Oh." Was all JJ managed to blurt out.

"Seen anything?" The officer asked once more.

"No." JJ scoffed lightly making me hit his back.

"No boats. No" I said with a smile on my face.

"Where's your friend you always hang out with? He's here?" He asked still standing on his boat.

"He's working." Kie covered us.

"Hm." Deputy walked closer to our boat "I'm gonna check your little boat out."

"Yeah. Yeah hop on board" I invited him helping him into our boat.