We're Watching the Stars Tonight- Pietro Maximoff

pairing: gn!reader and pietro maximoff
summary: it's reader's birthday and pietro doesn't seem to remember but the rest of the team takes reader out for their birthday n comes back to a surprise from pietro
genre: smidge of angst like for two seconds i swear, fluff tooth-rotting stuff
requested? yes.
warnings: dad!clint lmfao, poetic pietro, actually i don't think there's anything, maybe some feeling guilty but it's not that much
a/n: gimme more pietro requests i love this man!!! yeah so i have a hc that pietro has adhd,, eh i feel like ur time w/ pietro in this is too little but ehh i still like it mostly so here u are 

You wake up with Pietro's arms wrapped around you and his head laying on your chest. You smile at the sight before reaching out for your phone to check your notifications. Your brows furrow momentarily at all the messages you have and then you look at the date and it clicks! It's your birthday! Your smile widens, reading the messages and thinking about what Pietro has in store. 

You comb your fingers through his silver locks and a smile spreads over his face. "You gonna wake up?" You softly chuckle. 

"Mmm," He hums against your chest and smiles wider and cheesier, "No, I don't think so." 

"Pssh," You push him off of you before getting out of bed. "I've got to stuff to do and so do you." You throw your pillow at him before striding toward your bathroom. "If you wanna shower together, you better get up," You singsong, waving at him before closing the bathroom door. 

"I'm up! I'm up!" 

---

You were feeling a bit strange that Pietro hadn't immediately told you happy birthday like he usually does but shrugged it off as a product of his ADHD brain. He always does something for you so you weren't too worried yet. You were also being hauled off to lunch by Tony, Nat, and Rhodey. Well, more like Tony takes you by your hand while Nat and Rhodey try not to be mowed over by him.

As Tony walks to his cherry-red convertible, he turns and looks at you, "It is your birthday but," He holds up his index finger. "You're still not driving my car."

"It was one time, Tony!" You throw your arms up. 

"One time is more than enough to permanently ban you from all of my vehicles."

You roll your eyes before hopping into his car. Despite his criticisms of your driving, he speeds the whole way and cuts off more than a few people. You decide not to bring it up but store it away for later argument ammunition. 

As you exit Tony's convertible, Nat meets you with a smile and hooks his arm with yours. "How are things with Pietro? Is he treating you well?" 

You nod, "He always does." You smile at her, "I couldn't ask for a better partner."

Tony walks ahead, checking the four of you in. You take in the sights around you, the restaurant was exquisite. The walls were eggshell white with gold trim and fountains of various chocolates and condiments stood in each corner of the room. At every table sat fine china and drinks were served in crystalline glasses and cups. You feel out of place but Nat and Tony wrap an arm around you and you're grounded again.

"What do you think?" Tony smirks, he knows you're impressed. He loved that look on people, it made his brain roar -in a good way. 

You nod, "Yeah, this is-" 

"Extravagant?" Rhodey gives you a knowing look with a smile to accompany.

You turn and nod at him, "Yeah," Your smile creeps across your face. 

---

You just got back to the tower, planning to head to your room when Wanda grabs your shoulder, turning you toward her. "Y/n!" She exclaims with that bright and famous smile of hers. Soon after, Peter's bounding toward the both of you and he jumps onto you, wrapping his legs around your chest and his arms around your neck, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" He shouts basically into your ear.