Thighs-Peter Parker

pairing: peter parker and gn! reader
summary: peter wants to lay on ur thighs :)
genre: just fluff bb w/ a smidge of mentioned angst
warnings: a boy laying his head on ur thighs, petty peter (for like two seconds)
a/n: (old a/n) very self indulgent because i am sad lol (new a/n) another one from the drafts and this one was basically finished so why not easily finish it up ? :)

You sat on Peter's bed waiting for him to come home. May had let you in before leaving you alone, saying she had errands to run. You scroll through Instagram before Peter walks in, dropping his bag. He looks stressed out but plasters a smile on when he sees you. "You okay, Pete?" You set your phone aside and pat the space next to you.

He trudges over, sitting next to you before laying his back against your chest. "Just stressed," He sighs, laying his head onto your shoulder. 

You run your fingers through his hair, "Tell me about your day."

He turns to look at you with puppy eyes, "Can I lay on your thighs?" He juts out his lip for extra effect, "Please?" 

You chuckle, "Of course, sweetheart." You watch Peter stand and begin to strip his shirt before you scoot back onto his bed and get comfortable. You wait for Peter to change into pajamas before he sits on the edge of the bed. "Coming?" You tease. 

A lazy smile spreads over his lips before he crawls over you. He presses a kiss to your lips before flipping onto his back and resting his head between your thighs. He lets out a deep sigh as you run your fingers through his hair. He throws a hand back and intertwines his fingers with yours. 

"Wanna tell me about your day or do you want to talk about something else?" You comb your fingers through Peter's curls. It was a relaxing ritual for both you and Peter. 

He squeezes your hand and tilts his head back with a cheeky smile. "Our first date?" 

You shake your head, "You always wanna hear me tell that and you know I hate it." 

Peter chuckles softly, "It's not as bad as you think it is." 

"Peter," You whine, looking down at him as his curls cascade into his eyes.

"Please?" He looks at you upside down before turning to kiss your thigh. 

You laugh and ruffle his hair, "Okay, you win." Peter laughs before pumping his free fist into the air. "Okay, so I'm sitting in the booth waiting for you,"

Peter laughs before adding, "And I'm running late because of a Spider-Man fight."

"Yeah and that. But then you run in, out of breath with a face full of bruises and cuts. I get up and cup your face because I'm worried and in love but then I get all flustered so I rush back to the booth before laughing like a maniac."

"Aww," Peter coos. "But you're my maniac." 

"Shut up," You push his shoulder. "Now I feel like an idiot and you pick up on it because you reach over the table and take my hand. I swear I almost melted on the spot," You snort. "We intertwine fingers but I don't look at you because I am WAY too shy and flustered. We still have our hands on the table when the waitress comes over and when I notice her, I pull away but almost break your hand in the process."

Peter laughs, "Yeah, you have a really strong grip."

"Thanks?" You tilt your head. "Anyway, I choked out my order and you do the same. I ask you about your face and it's your turn to be flustered. You hadn't told me about being Spider-Man yet so you make up some lame excuse- what was it?"

Peter looks at you upside down with a smile. "I said Ned and I went overboard while roughhousing and I still don't know how you believed that. Ned hates being rough."

"I never said I believed you, did I?" You look at Peter with a raised brow. He simply shakes his head. "I didn't want to accuse you of lying, that wouldn't be very romantic, especially on a first date. So, I went along with your lie and asked if your face hurt. You shook your head but I knew you were lying-"

"You knew I was lying?" Peter's voice cracks as he turns his whole body to look at you. 

"Yeah," You reply incredulously. "Peter, believe it or not, you are not the best liar. I mean Mj told me she figured out you were Spider-Man like two months after she met you."

Peter sits up and turns to face you dramatically, "What?!"

"Yeah," You laugh. "She said it was pretty obvious after all, you do disappear a lot. All she said she had to do was connect Spider-Man sitings with your absences. No wonder she's at Midtown, girl's a genius." 

Peter keeps staring at you with his mouth wide open.

You laugh at him, "What?"

"Mj never told me that," 

"Oh, she told me like a day after you told me you were Spider-Man." You shrug.

"Hmph," He crosses his arms over his chest before lying back down. 

"What?" You laugh at him. "When you're off being Spider-Man, we hang out." 

"Really?" 

"Yeah," You nod. You tilt your head and squint your eyes at him, "You're not jealous, are you, Peter?" 

His face flushes red before he shakes his head, "No!" His voice cracks as he shouts.

You laugh, "You totally are!" 

Peter turns his head and buries his face into your thigh. He mumbles something against your leg but you can't make it out.

"Peter," You laugh. You run your fingers through his curls and he turns his head to face the ceiling.

"What?" He grumbles.

"Are you really mad?" 

He answers hesitantly, "No." 

You use both of your hands to comb your fingers through his soft curls. "Good," You run your hands down his hair, to his cheeks. You let your hands rest on his shoulders for a moment before you hook your hands under his arms and pull him up. You press a kiss to his forehead and he hums in content.

"I love you," He whispers, burying his nose into between your neck and shoulder. 

"I love you, too, Peter."