In the Rain-Pietro Maximoff

pairing: male!reader x pietro maximoff
summary: pietro leaves you in the rain so you give him a bloody nose but probably not in the way u think
genre: pure fluff with like a spec of angst at the beginning
warnings: mentions blood, swearing, sharing clothes trope because i am in need lol
a/n: it was 3am was thinking bout him got sad lol, might make a pt2

You stand outside in the rain in front of a brick building. A shiver runs up your spine and you curse under your breath. You rub your arms in a poor attempt to generate warmth. You shake your head wondering why you agreed to Pietro's plans. 

"Hey," You hear his voice and immediately roll your eyes. He gives you a once over and the smirk on his lips curves into a frown. "I'm sorry for making you wait,"

You huff, still rubbing your arms. "Whatever, Pietro," Another shiver runs through you.

"Hey," He slips his jacket off before draping it over your shoulders. "C'mon, let's go." He wraps an arm around your back and rests his free hand on your shoulder. He guides you through a few alleys before finally entering a warehouse. "Wait here," He says before walking off.

You stand awkwardly, kicking your leg back and forth. You pull Pietro's jacket tighter around yourself as you close your eyes. You let your thoughts wander to some of Pietro's earlier antics. He always made sure to include you and almost always relied on you to get him out of trouble. You didn't mind much, he kept great company and you were starting to develop a crush. 

"Alright, we can go to my apartment," Pietro walks to your side. 

"I don't understand why I had to come with," You whine, still upset about getting soaked.

"I said I'm sorry," 

"Yeah, well that doesn't make me any less rained on, does it?" You glare at him, pulling his jacket tighter around yourself. You falter when he looks up from under his lashes. "Just borrow me some dry clothes, alright?" 

A huge smile spreads over his lips as he nods, "Of course, my friend." 

Your heart drops at the nickname but you're soon shaken from this as Pietro wraps an arm around your shoulders. You laugh and lean into his touch. 

---

"Pietro, why do you only have sportswear?" You chuckle, rifling through his drawers. "I need to take you shopping," You shout through the door. You had gotten undressed down to your boxers before Pietro shoved you into his room to get dressed. 

"You're never taking me shopping, y/n!" Pietro shouts back.

"Oh," You slip on one of his sweaters. "I beg to differ." You step out of the room and spread out your arms, "Ta-da!"

He turns from the drink he's making to smile brightly at you. "They fit you well," He turns back to his drinks.

You furrow your brows before playfully rebutting, "I don't know about that." You chuckle, "So, what are you making?" You take a few steps toward him to peek over his shoulder.

"Your favorite," His back brushes against your chest as he turns around. You take a step back, swallowing. "Here," He hands you a mug, brushing his fingers against your hand. 

"Can we watch movies now or do I have to go to another warehouse with you?" 

He just chuckles and smiles softly in response. 

"Great," You hook your arm with his and drag him to the couch. 

Halfway through the second movie, you fall asleep, leaning on Pietro's shoulder. He doesn't notice until you flinch in your sleep, elbowing him in the side. He groans and goes to say something snarky before his eyes fall to your resting form. He instantly smiles and instinctively wraps an arm around you. He pulls you onto his chest and swings his legs onto the couch. He runs a hand through your hair as he continues watching the movie, slowly falling asleep. 

---

You wake up from a nightmare and your arms shoot out, hitting Pietro square in the nose. You turn to look at his face when he groans. You realize you're sitting on his lap and flop onto the floor. "Oh my God!" You sit on the floor, holding a hand to your forehead.

Pietro looks down at you while holding his nose, "You have a strong arm," He chuckles.

"I'm so sorry!" You get to your feet and lean over him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "I didn't mean to-"

"It's alright," He assures you, placing his hand over yours. He pulls his other hand off his nose and looks up at you, "Is it bad? It hurts," He chuckles softly.

"I'm sorry, Pete." You swipe your thumb under his nose, "You're bleeding. I'll get some tissue," Before he can protest, you walk off. You come back and he's holding his nose with blood all over his hand. "Shit," You drop to your knees and hand over the tissue. "I'm really sorry," You fuss. 

He just laughs again while covering his nose. "Maybe I should see a doctor?" He looks at you with crinkling eyes and a smirk.

"I really did a number on you didn't I?" You chuckle and this seems to relax Pietro. "Do you want an ice pack?" 

He nods, holding his nose tightly. "Please,"

"To be fair," You point a finger at him. "You left me in the rain yesterday." 

He laughs and smiles back, "I shouldn't leave you in the rain, understood."