To My Rescue- Pietro Maximoff

pairing: gn!reader and pietro maximoff
summary: "Only you would get stuck in a foot of snow,..." Heavy sigh of, "I'll be there in a minute"
genre: fluff
requested: yes for the 100k celebration
warnings: i'm publishing this at six in the morning, it is not thoroughly proof read, prompt was more or less vaguely followed
a/n: this is the last celebration req and then i'll post the regular reqs and then imma leave reqs closed to work on the like thousand drafts i have to try and post a good chunk of those! i would open reqs back up but i've been feeling burned out pertaining to those and i don't want to close off reqs forever bc i do enjoy them most of the time and y'all are so nice when requesting!! thanks for understanding and good luck to those who are also dealing with the semester ending this week!!

Oh, god, not again. You could not have gotten stuck again. All winter-long, you've been getting stuck with your junky little car because not only is it small but it just loves to give up (especially when you're doing something important). You try everything you know that might solve the problem but nothing works. You sigh and rest your forehead against your steering wheel before working up the courage to call your boyfriend. See, if Pietro wasn't such a teasing little shit, you'd have no problem calling him up but he loves to rub it in your face that he always has to save you.

You let out a loud sigh before pressing Pietro's contact and watching as your phone dials his number and then it starts to ring. "Hello?" Pietro answers and you can practically see the furrowing of his brow.

"Hi, Piet," You greet.

"Hello, my love. What is it that you need?" You can envision that beaming smile and those bright eyes of his.

"Why do you think I need something?"

"It's 10 a.m. on Thursday, you would never call me now."

He has a point. You nod, "Yeah, okay," You let out an exasperated sigh. "I got stuck. Again."

He laughs that loud boyish laugh of his, throwing his head back no doubt. "Text me the address, I'll be there in a flash." You just know that if he was there next to you, he'd be winking. 

"Thank you, Piet, I love you!"

"Yeah, yeah, I know." 

You roll your eyes before hanging up.

---

In about a couple of minutes, that signature blue streak flashes outside your window and a bit up the road. You giggle, he must have been going too fast (as usual). The streak makes another pass by your window and you feel your car shake a little as he grabs onto it to stop himself. Pietro pokes his head in your window and smiles at you, waving. He steps back and you get out of your car. "Thanks for coming, love."

"At your service," Pietro bows. "Now," He looks around your car quickly, "What's the problem?"

"Stuck," You say solemnly before leading him around to the tire that's buried in the snow.

Pietro side-eyes you for a moment before running off and then coming back with a shovel. He starts shoveling away, "Only you would get stuck in a foot of snow," He huffs, throwing the snow to the side. "But," He huffs again, "I'll be done in a minute."

Once he is done, you envelop him into a hug and kiss his cheek. "Thanks, lover!" 

He rolls his eyes at you and pulls you close, gently pressing your face into his chest. He hears you mumble something against his chest and steps back, "What'd you say, love?"

"I said 'I hate you.'" 

He smiles and presses a kiss to your forehead. He takes another step back before speeding off and then back. He holds out a coffee from your favorite cafe. 

You take the coffee and gesture for him to get in the car with you. Once you're both seated, you turn to him and ask, "Where do you wanna go?" You know he's been dying to hang out and all you had to do was some errands anyway.

Pietro's smiling like a little kid as he turns to you, listing off places. The rest of the day is filled with taking him to various spots he's been wanting to visit that he couldn't due to missions getting in the way. And he may or may not use the cold as an excuse to have his arms wrapped around you practically the whole time.