Leave Us- Pietro Maximoff

pairing: pietro and gn!reader
summary: you and pietro try to have a date but people keep interrupting and finally pietro says enough
genre: fluff
requested: yes!
warnings: annoyed pietro, a bit of conflict, kisses n kissing
a/n: again more pietro requests there is far too little content for my favorite speedy boy :)) sorry 'bout the long wait for this

You sit on your bed, scrolling through social media on your phone. You hear the door open and look up to see Pietro smiling back at you. "Hey, love," You greet. "What are you up to?" You set your phone aside. 

"Date night," He takes a seat next to you, reaching out and grabbing your hands. "C'mon, љубав (love)." He pulls you to your feet and keeps ahold of one of your hands, wrapping his other arm around your back. "I got the living room all to us," He smiles at you, leaning in to peck you on the lips. 

"What a gentleman," You lean into him, resting your head against his neck all the while still walking. You get halfway down the hallway before Peter comes running and crashes into the two of you. 

"Woah!" Peter steps back, putting his hands up. "Sorry, guys."

"No problem," You smile at him. "You okay, though?" 

"Uh," He looks over his shoulder. "Not exactly," He admits. "Mr. Bucky and Sam are after me."

Pietro shoots you a look and you shoot one back. "Alright," You say slowly. "Why are they after you?" 

"Uhh," He rubs the back of his neck as a blush creeps over his cheeks. "Well, we're in a prank war right now and I might have messed with their suits," He explains, looking up at you sheepishly. 

"All right," You say slowly. Someone in the tower is always pranking someone else so this isn't an odd occurrence but you don't really know how you can help Peter. Sam and Bucky are the most ruthless pranksters in the tower and that you've ever met as well. So, out of all honesty, you didn't want to help and get on their bad side.

"Good luck," Pietro speaks, seeing as you're at a loss for words. He pats Peter's shoulder very unconvincingly before adding, "We have a date to get to,"

Peter nods, "Yeah, yeah. Sorry again, guys." He looks over his shoulder again.

"No problem," You reply.

The sound of people running makes Peter look over his shoulder again and in less than a minute, Sam and Bucky are barrelling down the hallway shouting Peter's name. "Gotta go!" Peter yelps before speeding away. The two men run past you and Pietro and thankfully you can continue on your way.

Pietro sighs, seeing Clint and Nat on the couch playing Mario Kart. The living room should have been void of people and here these two sit. "Uh, Clint?" Pietro raises his brows, looking down at him. 

Clint turns with a raised brow and his jaw drops, "Oh!" He throws his hands up and his controller flies into Nat's shoulder. 

"Clint, what the hell?!" Nat turns and smacks him on the shoulder. She turns further to look at you and Pietro, "Hey, guys," She greets, ignoring Clint whose staring daggers at her.

"We're supposed to have the living room," You say and she nods. "To ourselves," You add in a knowing tone.

Nat gets the hint and grabs Clint by the back of his shirt before dragging him with her as she walks out of the living room and down the hall. "Have a nice night, guys." She waves with her free hand, smiling widely at the two of you. Clint gives up trying to get out of her grip and lets her drag him down the hall, he waves at you two as well.

You look over at Pietro as you giggle and he's shaking his head. "How much you wanna bet that someone's going crash through the window to interrupt our date night?" You're joking but Pietro looks petrified.

"Молимо вас (Please)," He puts his hand up for you to stop. "Don't jinx us."

You nod, "Yeah, you're right. I totally screwed us over."

Pietro shakes his head again this time laughing, too. "Through everything, I will be with you."

You laugh through one sharp inhale, "That's cute and also extremely cheesy."

Pietro walks over to you and wraps his arms around you, looking down at you before pressing a kiss to your temple. "You love me," His breath tickles your face and he rests his forehead against yours. 

"I know," You whisper back.

Then Tony bursts in, almost as if on cue to ruin the moment. "Lovebirds!" He throws his hands up. "Great timing," He claps his hands together. 

You sigh and watch Pietro roll his eyes. "Hey, Tony," You greet unceremoniously, taking one of Pietro's hands in yours.

"I need you two lab rats for an experiment,"

"Tony," Pietro huffs, his accent picking up. "Leave us alone!" He's exasperated, he just wants a nice, solitary night with you. "Please," He adds in a much softer tone. 

Tony's face drops, "Sorry about that, Quicksilver." He puts his hands up in surrender, "I'll have JARVIS keep everyone out."

"Thanks, Tones." You squeeze him into a quick side-hug. "I'll come down to the lab first thing in the morning." 

"See ya then," Tony waves, shooting you a wink, and disappearing into the hall.

"I was really expecting him to crash through a window,"

Pietro lightly smacks your shoulder as he laughs. He pulls you into himself, wrapping his arms around you, tightly and securely. 

---

The rest of the day and into the night, you and Pietro lounge in the living room binging your shows together and the occasional movie you've wanted to watch together. Pietro lays on the couch with you laying on top of him. He rubs his hands up and down your back underneath your shirt. He makes sure to use his palms to massage your muscles and it's relaxing for the both of you. 

You lift your head and meet Pietro's eyes. You kiss him and you can feel him smiling against your lips. "I love you," You whisper, pressing your nose against his. 

"Волим и ја тебе (I love you, too)," He kisses you again. He runs his fingers through your hair and he kisses your forehead.