Boyfriend's Day Off- Ned Leeds

pairing: ned leeds and male!reader
summary: reader is a workaholic and ned just wants some attention :') so he takes matters into his own hands and earns himself some cuddles :)
genre: fluff, ig you could say slight angst maybe idk
requested? yes!
warnings: annoying boyfriends (you and ned) and ur banter, lots of "babes" and "i love yous" (it's ned), nothing else i think
a/n: first piece for ned, hope y'all like it!! another late, late request that i have fulfilled. this was fun to write though and maybe it got a little out of hand so the ending is kinda quick, apologies

Ned knew what he was getting into dating you. You two had been friends for some time before. You, him, and Peter are the best of bros. But both you and Peter are busy people. Peter is busy off being a superhero after his spider bite while you've always been busy. You studied till your eyes burned and worked till your fingers bled. Ned couldn't exactly blame you either, you lived with your mom and siblings and she couldn't work too much and her disability check only provided for so much. Besides you're happy to work and study and just be busy.

Peter was never bothered by your busy schedule either, of course. A lot of the time he was gone anyway and having the time of his life fighting alongside the Avengers. But even before you two got together, your schedule bothered Ned, and totally not because he had a massive crush on you. He had even confided in Peter about it in the past.

Ned sighs, looking at his best friend as his Lego Death Star sits between them. "He's just always so busy," He laments, pursing his lips as he looks at Peter.

"I know," Peter looks at him, "it's insane. He really needs a day off."

And just like that, Ned has an idea!

Ned gets that same idea after seeing you come home from work, hands all roughed up and face dirty. You sigh as you slip off your shoes and he approaches you carefully, "How was work?"

You look up at him, leaning against the hallway wall. Instantly, your lips morph into a smile. "Sucky," You admit, leaning over to meet his lips. When you do, you can feel the heat radiating from Ned's cheeks.

Ned finds his face burning hot as ever, he's never seemed to get over the fact that you two are together or that you kiss him.. like all the time. He's a boy in love what can he say? And he's so very glad that you're in love with him. That's why he wants to do this for you, you truly deserved a day off to be taken care of and not to worry about anyone or anything else. "Hey, you wanna sit down?" Ned pulls out a dining chair for you.

"Sure," You say while eyeing him. 

"Hey, what do you need to get done today?" 

Your brow instantly quirks and you tilt your head to the side as you look at him. "Why?" 

"I want to do it for you,"

"Really?" 

"Yeah," He nods enthusiastically. "And then after I was thinking we could just cuddle?" 

"You know as much as I would love for you to do all of that, how about we split it instead?" 

Nod frowns. "No, I wanna do it all! You deserve a break!" He fusses, moving his hands as he speaks. 

"Ned," You drawl, looking at him.

"No," He shakes his head before closing his eyes. "I won't fall for it," He declares. "Give me the list and I'll do it all myself. No arguments!"

You sigh, "Fine but what am I supposed to do?"

Ned opens his eyes and looks you right in the eye, "Relax," He says confidently. "Please," He adds on in a much softer beg, "for my sake."