I Know- Pietro Maximoff

pairing: pietro and gn!reader
summary: reader has sleep paralysis, pietro comforts them
genre: fluff
requested: yes.
warnings: short as hell story, sleep paralysis
a/n: i have an endless requester for pietro stuff and i love it, thank u also i don't have sleep paralysis but i did my best to portray it, feel free to critique if anything's wrong. apologies for the length.

You lie in bed as stiff as a board. Ugh, not again. You can't move, you're trying to thrash around but your body just won't move. You try to see if at least your head will move and nothing comes of it. You can feel Pietro shifting in bed at your side so, you try to speak or scream or anything to get his attention but nothing comes out. This lasts for about five minutes -an eternity to you- and finally, you're released from your personal hell.

You shoot up straight in your bed, breathing heavily, and feeling around to grab Pietro's hand. 

He turns toward you, "What's wrong, love?" 

"My sleep paralysis again," You explain in one quick breath.

"Oh." He sits up and wraps his arms around you, resting his chin on your shoulder. He rubs his hand up and down your back and snakes his other hand around to hold yours. "Want to cuddle?" He cheesily smiles at you.

You nod and kiss him. He pulls you down with him, gently placing your head on top of his chest. You wrap your arms around his waist and snuggle your face into his chest. "You're comfy," You look up at him. 

He pats your head before closing his eyes. "I know," He smiles.