Love Letter-Bruce Banner

pairing: gn!reader and bruce banner
summary: you read bruce's confession letter before he gets the chance to confess
genre: pure fluff
warnings: a kiss, the L word, vvv short
a/n: bruce is babey i love him he deserves better

"JARVIS said you wanted to see me?" You lean on the doorframe, watching Bruce sift through a pile of notes.

"Uh, yeah, yeah," A blush creeps over his cheeks as he meets your eyes. "Just give me a minute."

A smile spreads across your lips before you approach his desk. "Usually your desk's clean," You comment phrasing it as a question. 

"Heh," Bruce rubs his hand against the back of his neck. "Yeah."

"You okay?" You rest a hand on his shoulder. You lean down to meet his eye line.

Bruce gulps as his cheeks grow into a deep crimson. His hand slips and some notes fall onto the floor. "Oh- ugh," 

"Let me help you," You smile at him before bending over to pick up papers from the floor. 

"No, wait-" He presses a hand to your chest as you stand back up. "Oh, I'm-" He pulls his hand away before digging through his notes again.

You read the paper and a smile escapes you. "Bruce, you love me?" You look up at him with a goofy smile.

His eyes go wide, "You read my note?" He asks, stepping back.

"Yeah," You set the note aside and take strides toward him. Bruce is backed up against a table as you put your hands on either side of him. "I love you, too, you know." You cup his face and pull him into a kiss. You pull back when Bruce does. He pants and you let your hands fall against his chest. You feel the rise and fall of his chest and your lips curve into a bright smile. "I've been waiting to do that," You laugh softly.

He returns your laughter as his nerves take over. "Really?" His voice cracks as he looks up at you with doe eyes.

A smile automatically spreads over your lips, "Should I kiss you again and show you?" 

Bruce's eyes widen and he gulps before nodding, "Please."