Hands on Skin-Peter Parker

pairing: peter parker and gn!reader
summary: just some cuddles with a blushy peter :)
genre: straight fluff 
warnings: peter parker with a fat crush, mentions bare skin ? so ?
a/n: i wrote this when i was sleepy so also blushy in love peter is my favorite he's babey

"Ugh," You drag your backpack behind you as you trudge into Peter and his Aunt's apartment. You fall against his door as he follows behind you. 

"Tired?" He chuckles softly.

You answer by falling onto his bed. "Can I nap here?" You lazily look over your shoulder at him.

"Go ahead," He smiles, nodding. 

"Mm, thank you." You murmur against his pillow. "Feel free to join me," You laugh at yourself before letting sleepiness consume you.

Peter's cheeks flush bright red as he considers the possibility. He has a huge crush on you and maybe, just maybe, he wants to indulge himself. "Okay," He mutters. He takes a seat on the edge of the bed and just looks over at you.

Feeling the bed dip, you wake back up. You look over your shoulder at Peter who's twiddling his thumbs. "I don't bite, Peter." You look at him with a lazy smile before snuggling your face back into his pillow. 

Peter's face flushes red again but he can't give up the chance to cuddle with you. He lays down next to you and his eyes scan over your form. He notices your shirt had lifted to reveal the top of your boxers and hip bone. His eyes almost pop out of his head but he pulls himself together when you turn to face him. 

"Can I lay my head on you?" You blink slowly at him as his face grows into a deeper crimson. 

Peter swallows, "Y-yeah, sure." His mouth goes dry as you press your face into his neck. "Is it alright if I-"

Peter's cut off by your chuckle. Your neck vibrates against his shoulder and neck and he shivers. "I don't care, we're friends and I'm tired. Steal my pocket change for all I care. Night," You close your eyes and press yourself closer to Peter. 

Peter takes a deep breath and holds it as he slides his hand just above your exposed hip. His breath hitches when he feels your bare skin against his palm. He tries his best not to freak out but then you move and your hip presses against his palm. His breath catches in his throat as you press a palm against his chest. He opens his mouth to say something but closes it promptly as you let out a soft snore. 

He smiles and rests his chin atop your head. His hand flinches against your hip before he bites his lip. He moves his hand from your hip to snake it around your waist. He pulls you just a bit more closely and closes his eyes. "I love you," He mumbles into your hair before letting sleep swallow him.

You keep your eyes closed and don't say anything but there's a small smile spread across your lips.