Part 30

______________________________________

After much consideration it was legitimately known that Baba Auwal  was Fatima's biological father.
______________________________________

A year later

Life has been going well in the family , a year back Fatima found her father and has been the happiest day of their lives.

**********
Khadijah got married to Khalid and now in LA for her model opportunity.
Life has changed so far in the last year and for the better.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Baby, you are not pampering me anymore, khaleefah complained.

What do you mean, Fatima asked nicely.

You are not giving me that first class treatment like you used to , he whined.

Ohkay habibty, if that is what you want then I'll start doing that, she simply added.

He approached to where she was standing  and cupped her face with his veiny muscular palms and tilted his head down trailing her lips , making her escape a silent moan audible for him to hear . He kissed her passionately not giving any space for them to breath , he continued trailing lingering kisses all over her body and she responds with exellerating moans which ignited him more. He carried her bridal style in his muscular arms and off to their rooms to express physical feelings and that was how their day ended .

*********************************

"Mama! Dada! " Please hurry up we are going to be late for the Aunty Anisah's party , Dinar whined!

Baby girl you can go so long , we will join soon, Khaleefah spoke to Dinar.

"Okay, Dada" , she happily hopped past them.

**********

Oh my ! You look hot baby , Khaleefah complimented on his wife.

I know I do , she confidently said rolling her eyes to him.
Shall we, she politely spoke.

Yes , but not until I kissed those lips .

Habibty, my lipstick is going to get smudge and it took me forever lining this lips, she pouted.

Then I will do that for you , he contested.
He grabbed her by the waist and hungrily kissed her before she managed to push him off her before he turns more hungrier , these days he is just into kissing and passionately being on bed .
She looked herself in the mirror and retouched her makeup then sauntered out of the house with Khaleefah by her side.

*********************************
It was Anisah's graduation party only her close friends and some family members and close by neighbours were present at the party making it less crowdy and pleasant to be.

Food and refreshments were been served , pictures was taken , whilst a cool relaxing music was played.
The party was surely a great one.

************************************

After everyone had left , Anisah suggested they watch a movie and everyone agreed on it .

They were halfway through the movie when Baba Auwal and Mama interrupted .

***********
There's something we need to tell you all , Baba Auwal spoke.

We have come to the decision that your mother and I will get married, he carefully spoke.

"What?!" They all  shouted almost the same time.

"Excuse me?" Fatima jolted out adjusting  Dinar on her lap.

"Yes!"  We have made of our final decision so we decided to inform you.

"Peace be upon you !" and both left leaving them all confused.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

   Aloha everyone , back from my trip to writer's block ....yes you heard me right!

I'm finally back from writer's block and will continue been consistent, In Shaa Allah!
So how do you like the chapter.....???
Do you know that ASID is coming to an end very very soon , maybe the next chapter will be the last , I don't know but I'm sensing THE END.
I've missed you guys alot 🥺💔
Buttttt...... I'm back !!!!

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and
of course Share!

Aloha!