Part 8

"Flowers are red, Violets are blue, here I found true love ".

**************

FATIMA'S POV

Alhamdulillah I can't believe it's been four years, I just can't believe I'm done with college, with all the ups and downs I still did it, All thanks to Allah.

   After our graduation ceremony we did a prom night, I didn't have a prom date so Ya Khaleefa decided to be my date.

     Some days after, I started to have some strange feelings about Ya Khaleefa, I don't really know how to explain it but.... maybe, maybe it might be what the White's called LOVE, but I just hope it's not, falling in love with someone I refer as my brother, I can't watch it happen, please love don't do this to me.

END OF POV

*******

   Anisah has left for Canada for almost a year now, she will be staying there with her paternal aunt until she's done with school. So there had been no problem, only Hajiya's.

*********

     I love you baby, will you accept my love for you and be my soul mate. So  how do you  like my exceptional speech, Khaleefa bragged.

Ha! You call that exceptional, bro here from the master of love, Khalid insisted.

    "I always loved you since day one, I forget about my worries when I'm with you, you are the blood that runs through my vein, I love you with all my heart, I love you so much, I want you to complete me by being my soul mate, I promise to love you for the sake of Allah, please accept my love for you, it is all genuine, I love you so much".
  How do you like this, Khalid asked.

Amazing Amigo! thanks so much, you're a life saver bro. Khaleefa complimented.

Ah! What are friends for, and make sure you say everything.

You got it dude, see you soon khaleefa bid him goodbye and left.

****************

As Khaleefa sauntered inside the house he salamed but no one was in the living room, so he went up to Gwaggo's room to have a little chat with her.

Salamualaikum, he salamed.

Wa'alaikassalam, Hajiya answered depressed.

Gwaggo, what's wrong? He asked sitting right next to her on the bed.

Son, it's that girl.

Who? Tell me what happened.

Fatima now, she insulted me, she even called me a useless woman, me Khaleefa and if you think I'm lying you should ask Khadijah.

Shush, Gwaggo don't say that I believe you, okay! I promise I will handle it.

    Khadijah! Khaleefa called.

Yes! Yaya what's up?

Gwaggo, did Fatima insulted her?

Uhmm, uhh.... Eh, yes, yes!

   But why will she do that, let me go talk to her, he said furiously.

   Fatima! Fatima! angry khaleefa called.

Ya Khaleefa, what's it? what's wrong? She hesitately asked.

You know what's wrong, Fatima.
Why will you even think of doing that, of all people why her, why Gwaggo.

Ya Khaleefa, I really don't understand what you are talking about.

Okay let me tell you, why would you ever think of insulting Gwaggo, you called her a useless woman and even bombard her with some other insults. What has she done to ever witness all of this from you, I thought you are responsible enough to know what's right or wrong but you failed me, Fatima for God's sake, you disgust me!