Part 16

~ALHAMDULILLAH ~

  Third person's pov

"The house was all crowdy and disorganized...... guess what! Fatima's kayan lefe (set of boxes from the groom to the bride as part of  wedding tradition )  was brought" . Families were reunited, long lost family were reunited. Everybody came specially to see fatima's kayan lefe, when I say everybody I meant Khaleefa's relatives, you all know fatima doesn't have a single family, only her friends came.
  Hajiya was representing both the groom and the bride throughout the wedding preps.

  ______________________________________

  "Amarya, Amarya" ! (Bride, bride) or should I say Mrs. Khaleefa, hehe. "Sumayya teased" .

I don't like this, I just don't. Just look how I ended up at the BQ (Boys Quarters) just because my kayan lefe is brought. They say it's shameless to see the bride present when the kayan lefe is brought, how ridiculous! Fatima whined.

Relax! sweety, it's like a traditional law that we have to stick by it, moreso it's just for a while when the guests are gone you can go back inside. "Halima uttered" .

Law, tradition, whatever! Let it be all over, fatima said all cheesed off.

  Don't be so worked up, "okay" .
Your besties are here , we are going to make this bomb of your head cool off with some ladies stuff. Let's start with story time then watch a movie and other stuffs , huh! how about that. "Sumayya suggested" .

Oh! that will work, fatima replied.

Third person's pov

That was how their day started from story time to movie time to snack time, till the guests(relatives) finally lodged to their respective apartments still in the mansion.

The ladies now had time to see the kayan lefe peacefully, they screened everything in the set of boxes talked non-stop until they were done.

  They then decided to retire for the night, Sumayya and Halima are staying until after the wedding.

     *********
  Sumy and leems were already asleep, so fatima decided to call Khaleefa and thank him for the kayan lefe then retire for the day.

Fatima's pov
My kayan lefe is brought today, Khaleefa's relatives came all the way to see it and probably stay till the wedding is over which is just fifteen days from now.
   Sumy and leems came too, and they are staying until my wedding is over which I am excited about.

I became all stressed out, but I had my two best friends by my sides so they cheered me up until we were all tired.
We went back in and thankfully everybody was asleep.  So we went and have a good look at the kayan lefe until our eyes were fed up.
  We retired for the night, but not until I called my "soon to be husband". I thanked him for the kayan lefe, then we chatted a little bit and that was how the day ended..........

______________________________________

Next day

  There is one of Hajiya's cousin that is specialized in gyaran jiki (body care ), so she takes care of fatima's skin.
  Fatima had been glowing due to the body care, and the natural products too. It brought out the glowing side of her, she hardly goes out of the house because hajiya stopped her from doing so as she is the bride.

       ***********

Babe, I can't go out hajiya has forbidden me to.

  Don't you worry I will talk to her, you go get ready so long.

But you didn't tell me where we are going.

  Ahh! You are right, we are going shopping. I mean you're the bride and you need new clothes, and other things.

"Shopping?" But you already got me what I wanted in the kayan lefe.

    No, not everything. We need to buy you something sexy, light and transparent. You know, just for you to wear when we are alone.
   I would have putten it in the kayan lefe but because my aunts will tease me and start to call me shameless which I don't want.
So if we buy those things ourselves nobody will know, get it! glowing princess - he teased.

Alright then, let me get ready and we will take our leave, shameless dude.

   I will surely get you for this, I promise you,  "He chuckled".

                **************

They went to various shopping malls, bought so many things loaded them in the car then headed back home.

  " In the car "
They made promises to each other, sworn and took vows too.
Also talked about the before and after of their wedding.
They kept on conversing until they were back home.
  Mallam Adamu helped with the stuffs inside the house. As he was done he told Khaleefa that Hajiya was rushed to the hospital but he didn't know what happened.

  Khaleefa became all tensed up, he checked the house but no one was at home, so he decided to call.

  Hello, where are you khadijah?

   Ya khaleefa it is mama, she's unconscious we are at the hospital now.

  What? How? And why didn't you inform me sooner, okay which hospital.

  AKTH, be fast her condition is critical, I'm really scared Yaya.

  Don't worry we will be there. Fatima and I will be joining you shortly , be strong khadijah he uttered vehemently before hanging up.

Fatima we need to go, Gwaggo is in a bad state, Khaleefa said worried.

Yes, we should. Please don't worry, hajiya will be fine, be strong!

        ________________

   They arrived at the hospital, went straight to the room number khadijah told them earlier.
They found everyone at the waiting room all distress and anxious.
   Khadijah and Anisah both ran to Khaleefa with their waterworks they cried uncontrollably while he caressed them. They were interrupted by the doctor who came out of Hajiya's room.

   Doctor! Doctor, almost everyone called.

"Excuse me", I want to talk to a family member in my office, the doctor spoken and left.

  I will come with you, uncles you stay with them. Khaleefa said and left.

     *********

"Doctor!" What is wrong? I mean what is wrong with my mother? he unpatiently asked.

Uhh.. well I am sorry to say but your mother is traumatized due to how she hit her head.  She  has been bleeding internally that is the reason. But she will be alright if she is taken well care of, so don't worry.
Here are the prescribed medications you need to get for her- he handed a paper to him.   I promise she will be fine soon just do as I say.
  I will be leaving now! I'm needed, the doctor spoke with finality and left.

************

   Gwaggo is traumatized. How will I tell everyone, I'm so sorry gwaggo for not been there to help you, I am sorry.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

          Howdy everyone, oooh an update outta the blue right!

I suggest you grab on tight, because the journey has just began.
Fatima's kayan lefe was brought, then hajiya is traumatic, what next?
As I said the drama has just began, so make sure to grab on tight, follow me throughout this journey to find out everything.
Okay enough with my dogon surutu 😜.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share guysss.
See yah!