Part 18

Let's take a moment here and say a prayer for the deceased............

LATE FRIDAY UPDATE 💥

______________________________________

  Hajiya's Pov

I can't sleep anymore, whenever I close my eyes all I see is the incident that had happened twenty two years back. I shouldn't have let jealousy and envy control me. I am now regretting everything.
It feels like the incident is tormenting me now, I feel I should just tell them the truth. I am ready to take any wrath given to me. I deserve it, I really do.

**************
Back at Khaleefa's residence

Fatima's Pov

It's my first day at my house. I woke up early while Khaleefa was still asleep, I freshened up and went to make something for us to eat.
I made coffee and pancakes for us,then went to wake him up.

*******

"Hubby"?"Hubby"? now where are you.

  Hey! "Good morning Belle" , how was your night he asked grabbing her by her waist.

"Wh, what are you doing". This is not the right time for this. Now come down let's have our breakfast.

But I need you baby, I want you so bad. I can't control myself when you're around.

Oh! then you better learn to control yourself, she ended with a wink.

Oh yeah, I will learn that but please one kiss it won't hurt.

No, no, no! that won't happen, just stop being stubborn and come with me down.

I will rather starve then, I don't want to eat anything.

Okay then, more for me I guess.

Oh! my! word! you are so stubborn baby, so stubborn. All I need is a kiss from my darling wife, pleeeaaassseee he enlogated the "please" with a puppy face.

Okay! Alright, if that is what you want then a kiss it is, but you have to close your eyes first.

"Yes, yes, agreed" ! He abruptly answered at the same time closed his eyes.

  She raised her feet to his face level both her hands entwined on his shoulder, slowly and gradually moving her lips to his, she plastered a passionate kiss on his cheek and then moved to his lips and gave him a juicy kiss (🔥).
They both let out a silent moan and looked at each other in the eyes passionately without letting any chance to blink a jiffy, until a knock interrupted.

****
I will get the door, fatima insisted.
  Hey! It's you guys, I didn't know you came. Hubby look, Khadijah and Anisah's here.

  Oh so they are the interrupters, you are welcome ladies, let's go down now.

Ya Khaleefa we hope we haven't disturbed you, Anisah asked.

No, not at all, just keep on walking or you might fall.

     *******
   So we have brought food for you, as a bride you are not supposed to be cooking, from now we will be bringing food for you two, so you just enjoy yourselves , Khadijah explained.
Keh take it to the kitchen mana, she ordered Anisah.

   Yaya we will be leaving now they both said respectively.

No, please stay a little longer I mean let's eat together, fatima insisted.

No, no, we have already eaten and mama warn us not to stay long, so we have to go before she gets upset, Khadijah explained.

But-,  hey, they are right let them go send our regards to Gwaggo Khaleefa abruptly responded.