Part 14

"Repent for the Past and Prepare for the Akhirah".

______________________________________

Third person's pov

Gwaggo, Khadijah and Hanan went for Hajj ( the greater Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca), after fatima was recovered which was a week after.
Hanan didn't wanted to go, she wanted to use the opportunity to be with Khaleefa but the tables turned down on her.
Aunt Salma was invited to stay with Khaleefa and Fatima as it is not safe for the two of them to be home alone, Safiya was busy with work so she couldn't come.

Halima (remember, fatima's college friend) always visits her, well Khaleefa asked her to, just to keep her busy when he is out for work.
They have been on strike since last month , so they are always at home.

______________________________________

Leems, are you serious? You don't know how to make samosa (a triangle-shaped snack, mostly known in India).

Teems, I don't eat samosa so why bother to make them, she scoffed.

Gaskiya ne leems, what if your future husband loves eating it what will you do then, she said as she whisks the samosa mixture.

I will then learn online, you know I'm a fast learner, so that won't be a problem, she said handing the bowl to her.

Such a drama queen.... fatima murmured.

Fatima finished up with the samosa, halima cleaned up the kitchen.
She packaged some samosa for halima's family and kept the rest for herself, Khaleefa and aunt salma.

**********

Halima and fatima were watching the carbonaro effect, chatting alongside with their respective phones.

I will like to meet him, fatima broke the silence.

Who? Halima asked sipping in her juice.

Michael carbonaro, of course. She replied.

You're a fan, huh?
Salamu alaikum (peace be upon you) aunt salma voice came.

Aunty! Fatima joyfully called, sannu da zuwa (welcome back). Ina wuni anty, halima bowed and greeted too.

Sannu ku yan mata, kallo ake ( same to you ladies, I see you're watching TV).

Eh anty, ya me jiki ( how's your sick friend) fatima asked. Jiki da sauki ( much better) she replied back.

Halima I am so happy that you are always here to keep your friend busy, aunt salma thanked.

Haba anty, it's nothing so please stop thanking me, halima uttered.

Anty, there's samosa should I bring it up to your room, fatima asked.

Yes please, make tea on your way. She spoke then made her way up to her room.

She quickly did as told and took it up to her shortly.

Halima left shortly too as it was getting dark. Fatima escorted her half way then bidded each other goodbye.
On her way back she spotted khaleefa's car coming to her direction.

And where is my darling coming from, he asked as he stopped the car.

I just escorted halima, she simply said.

Get in, he instructed.
As she hopped in, he ignited the car and zoomed off......

***********

Khaleefa's pov

As we came back home together , fatima ordered me to take a shower and change into something comfy.
She brought samosas and orange juice to my room, we then chatted until I was done with the food.

Fatima left as aunt salma called her, shortly I went down to meet them.
I found them chatting, laughing and having fun. I just wish this is how gwaggo was to fatima, nice caring and loving.
Aunt salma isn't that bad, the only side of her that I don't like is when she starts talking about my marriage with safiya.

I decided to go and buy something for us, this is one of my best days ever so I have to cherish it.

______________________________________

Third person's pov

They munch on their KFC's as they watch KUWTK till it was over.
They chatted for a while until aunt salma decided to leave the two alone.

*********

May I ask, why are you so happy today, he asked.
Obviously the same reason you are happy, she replied back.

Oh! I see, here I got something for you, he said giving her his hand.
What now? She asked.

He folded the back of his palm which says press, she pressed and then he turned the back of his finger which says turn, he turned the same finger and it says pull, she pulled the finger and then he opened his palm fully, behold "I love you" was written boldly.
You know sometimes it's bored saying it so this is why I surprised you.

Aww! I love you more, thank you so much, she joyfully said.

Uhmm.. I need to sleep early, tomorrow is going to be a long day for me, so goodnight my fatu.

Goodnight, she replied almost not audible.
He gave her a breathtaking wink before he left.

******
To say today's the best day of my life is and understatement.
I am so happy today, I wish I will continue encountering this type of days in my life.
I went to my room, changed and prayed Isha'i (the fifth obligatory prayer) after that I flew on my bed with the recent incident flowing in my mind.
I smiled at my every thought until I started yawning. I shut my eyes until slumber hit me and I called that "end of the day"......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello everyone, finally an update. Guys I've been going through writer's block, I apologize for the short chapter this is all I can write for now.

Show me some love, by voting, commenting, and sharing. You just read and don't vote or comment which isn't fair dudes 😔, so P, L, E, A, S, E do make me happy let's reach 1k reads before the 20th chapter.

Okayy, bye lovelies