Part 19

______________________________________

"Flight attendants, prepare for landing please".

  I heard the pilot repeating as i slowly squish my eyes to clarity. I eagerly rearranged myself and waited till we landed.
Khaleefa hasn't told me where we are going on our honeymoon yet, so i am curious to find out myself.

******
Finally! We've arrived, but to only Allah and Khaleefa knows because he blindfolded me, he said it's still a surprise.
I could sense myself in a moving car, as the cool breeze and humid weather hit my face, I was so eager to remove the blindfold and explore whatever place I was. I kept on guessing countries but Khaleefa kept on saying "wrong answer".
After all the quiz I got tired and snooze on khaleefa's chest.....

**************

"Hello! Sleeping Beauty", we are here, wake up, wake up.

Ugh! I, I, I mean really? she excitedly said trying to take off her blindfold.

No! No! No! don't take off the blindfold already, not yet baby.
Now get down from the car, the driver is waiting.

Aww! You're so mean, this isn't a surprise anymore, "she pouted".

We are sorry bro, for making you wait, Khaleefa apologized to the driver.

Not a problem sir, he smiled then zoomed off.

***************

"Mr and Mrs Khaleefa Ibrahim" here's the key to your honeymoon suite, let me show you the way if you don't mind , said one of the hotel attendants.

"Sure",  Khaleefa replied.

Here you go, the hotel attendant gestured as she opened the door.
If the decor isn't as your satisfaction then we will be happy to help, she proffered.

No! I think it is perfect, fatima spoke.

How do you know if it is perfect when you are wearing a blindfold, oh! so you can  see through the blindfold all this while,  you were pretending, khaleefa questioned.

No, not at all. I just sensed that it was perfect, she softly said.

*clears throat*, okay i guess there is no problem then, I will take my leave now, you both enjoy! bye  - the hotel attendant said and left.

*********

I finally took off the blindfold and went straight to freshen up.
I got dressed in a blue silky polka-dot gown and a matching turban then sprayed oud as the final touch.

I still have no idea where I was, so I went to ask khaleefa.
He was lying comfortably on the King sized bed, busy with his phone.

"Babe" she softly called.

Uhum, what's wrong? he asked.

What's wrong? Are you serious, you haven't told me where I am and you are all cool with it..

Babe, I haven't forgotten, come on let's go to balcony.

Why? "she asked".

Come, you'll see.

****

Okay now guess where-,

Switzerland! she excitedly said before he could end his sentence.

Ohh! that was real quick. How did you guessed fast.

Dude! I have dreamed of Switzerland ever since I was a kid, I explored it on the internet, I just know Switzerland, man! "she bragged".
Why Switzerland, I thought you were taking me to Paris.

Paris! Paris!, I thought we should go somewhere else like a place my beautiful wife loves, and to be sincere Manal told me about your love for Switzerland, so I thought we should have our honeymoon here,
romantic eh..  he added with a Canadian accent.

Thank you so much sweetheart, I love you so so much, thank you for fulfilling my dream, she excitedly said and hugged him.

Okay, when are we going to tour swiz, she asked releasing him from the hug.

Uh, it's already sunset, so it should be tomorrow.
I'll talk to our tour guide, as early as possible tomorrow we will tour all of swiz, he teasingly said.

If you say so, babe.  I can't wait! she eagerly responded.

************************************

We  skyped Hajiya and the others, we talked for about twenty minutes then ended the call on khaleefa's command as he was hesitant for the call to end.

*****
What was that? why were you hesitant to end the call, fatima questioned.

Obviously, because we are on our honeymoon and the reason for it is because we don't want disturbance but we are still getting disturbed, why don't you people get that, he barked.

Oh! I see. And who is the other person that can make our honeymoon special, she asked.

Uhm, you I guess, it is you, he selflessly answered.

OK then why do you care even if we are disturbed, when we are together, huh.
Now go freshen up, meanwhile I will see what we can eat, get up good boy she teased leading him to the bathroom.

******

Afterwards their usual attendant came with their dinner and refreshments. The tantalizing smell of the food was just a high rank as it brought a smile on the two lovebirds face.
As soon as she left, they dugged into their food and began eating, there was no disturbance as they munch in their food until done.

They then decided to watch their favorite TV show, KUWTK.
They watched like three episodes, then decided to retire for the night.

Their night didn't just ended like that, they shared their crazy moments with each other, had fun and listened to each other's banter.
  At last they were now lying on the bed, facing each other, nuzzling each other's nose, playing with each other's fingers, being all romantic for some time, then khaleefa finally spoke.

Should I do the honor, or would you he asked.

I am all yours baby, all yours - she replied back.

Third person's pov

Now both undressed as their honeymoon night just began, the light went off and all they could both say was Alhamdulillah for an amazing night.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

        Okay I'm even ashamed to explain to you about my unusual short notice and for not updating soon, but to those who noticed.
I'll like to thank you all for 820 reads or so, like I really appreciate ❤️✌️.
  Sweeties let's be honest with each other is this chapter boring, or medium-boring, maximum-boring or boring boring. Okay I kinda think i'mma kinda making you bored, tohm bye bye lovelies ❤️ ilygsm❤️❤️.

   Make me happy by voting, commenting and sharing✌️✌️.

                     Adieu❤️