Part 6

**********************************

TWO YEARS YEAR LATER

It's been two years already, Khadijah had graduated from high school and had gotten admitted to North West as a Biologist , Anisah is now in high school (senior session), Fatima is in her third level, Khaleefa is now the Manager of the company he works at, he has his own construction site after a hella work, while Khalid his friend helps him in his company, they really cope together.
Hajiya had been sick for almost six months that everyone thought she will die, but thanks to Allah, she was recovered but still back at her old ways.
Ya Aisha had given birth to a baby girl a year ago and was named Husnah, Adam is now five years old he had grown so fast, admired and loved by all.

   A lot had  happened lately in the past years and life goes on........

**************************

Khadijah, Fatima be fast please I'm running late , Ya Khaleefa called .

Here we are, Fatima said back.

Khadijah and Fatima came down after a few and met angry Khaleefa standing by the entrance.

We're sorry, Fatima pleaded in general.

  He sauntered out of the house and they followed suit.
It was a silent ride up till their destination.
   Take care you two, and Khadijah if you need anything Fatima is here to help you, okay? Ya Khaleefa finally spoke.

Yes! Ya Khaleefa, both said respectively and waved until they were out of each other's sight.

They walked inside the school together until everyone went their separate way.

Fatima! Halima called out loud.

Halima! Fatima called back, and gave her an endless bone crushing hug, until Sadiq interrupted .

Hey ladies, the class is about to start and you're here hugging each other like crazy.

Oh! are you jealous SA-DIQ Fatima said sarcastically.

Maybe he is, Halima joined Fatima.

They kept on teasing him till they reached class.

*******************
FATIMA'S POV

Our lectures ended by 2:00pm and that was the end of the day.
  We decided to eat in the cafeteria before we leave for home.

We started digging on our food, as I was eating my phone started ringing. I checked the caller ID and it was Khadijah.

Khadijah? Why is she calling me, I asked myself.

I picked up the call and waited for her to speak.

Uhm.. Fatima where are you?

I'm at the cafeteria, what's wrong? I asked, stuffing my mouth with samosa.

Please can you come to the mosque I need your help.

Is everything alright?

Just come, Fatima!

Okay!

Halima I'll be back I need to see Khadijah ASAP, okay?

Okay, I will be here, Halima said.

I went to the mosque area and found worried Khadijah sitting alone.

I approached to her and tap her lightly.

Sit! She ordered.

Okay, what's wrong?

I've stained my clothes.